tyga

May 10, 2018
i cant upgrade the brothel to the 3rd level to get jin to move in.
is it broken and can someone tell me the dev command to upgrade it manualy,

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
ok so i am confused. i had my house burn down and have been doing the training and it says i can rebuild my house but it wont let me. i went into the building menu and everything is grayed out. i cant pass time either since Toph wont train me at all so i seem to be stuck what do i need to do? i did save the 3 girls and jin as well if it matters

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
ok so i am confused. i had my house burn down and have been doing the training and it says i can rebuild my house but it wont let me. i went into the building menu and everything is grayed out. i cant pass time either since Toph wont train me at all so i seem to be stuck what do i need to do? i did save the 3 girls and jin as well if it matters
Who did you speak after you upgrade brothel ? ı am unable to speak anybody ? Can't talk with top.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
If you just got back from ember Island, then did the Tylee event you may have skipped over the dialog and are now clueless of what to do. Tylee tells you to work in the tavern in her event. I skipped it a few times and was just stuck so I think you might be having the same issue. If so, just work in the tavern a few times and you should progress.
Aww FCK, thank you.
I HAAAAAAATE !!!! doing fucking drinks there.
So I only tried it once.

It seems I will have to do it in order to progress.

What a shitty move DEV.

EDIT: Naw this does not seem to work. I worked and gambled in tavern 100 times each. Still no story progression.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Toph says- you are coming along bla bla
Sukı says- ı am busy talk to june
june says- handjob or find a whore
İn city ı can't help to joo dee bc avatar says'' ı need to help somebody else'', after my house burned out ı can't sleep tho, ı am stuck in day time.

ı am very stuck atm. if anyone knows the path pls tell me.
i hav

i haent even managed to upgrade my brothel. i built it for June but no upgrades yet i am trying to figure that out too if i do ill let you know

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone have a savegame where he just finished Fire nation?

Here is mine that I cannot get past:

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
If someone is trapped after the house burning shit, just type on console "housefire_wins=0" and "lovehousefire=0", thats just fix the house! :D

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Seems like there is a problem in the love route saved 3 girls and Jin toph won't train me and no one else is willing to talk to me. I am supposed to upgrade the brothel so that Jin can move in but it's grayed out and I am stuck during the day because I don't have any means of moving the time at this point. Others had the same problem as me maybe there is just some step we are all missing.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
No we don't miss anything, after upgraded the brothel we need to find a ''whore'' but any character in the game is refusing to speak, when you want to speak with joo dee avatar says ''ı need to help somebody else'' but who ? so we are stuck atm. This is day time every time bc house burned down.

jourdan

Aug 12, 2018
It's a bug. I encountered it too. If you click on the remains you can rebuild it but if you train too much before rebuilding your house you can't. Just try to rebuild your house after each night before you do anything else. Someone mentioned a console command, don't know if that works but I hope they fix this soon.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
It's a bug. I encountered it too. If you click on the remains you can rebuild it but if you train too much before rebuilding your house you can't. Just try to rebuild your house after each night before you do anything else. Someone mentioned a console command, don't know if that works but I hope they fix this soon.
But if you don't train house will not burn out, am ı wrong ?

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
No we don't miss anything, after upgraded the brothel we need to find a ''whore'' but any character in the game is refusing to speak, when you want to speak with joo dee avatar says ''ı need to help somebody else'' but who ? so we are stuck atm. This is day time every time bc house burned down.
You are slightly further than me. I don't have the option to look for a whore yet. What jourdan said about "overtraining" before working on your house is probably true I'll try it later.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes