AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
Man ı am playing 7.4 so ı am stuck with that finding ''whore'' shit can you pass me the link for 7.4b ?
i got passed that. and apparently not playing 7.4b try going down into the maze and exploring??? it will take a while cause certain other events need to trigger first

Hulioo

Aug 28, 2018
I have a problem with the installation of the game on my phone. My android version is 8.0.0. Every time when i download the game apk and try to install it writes this apk wasn't installed. I tried with 0.7.1 and now with 0.7.4 and doesn't want to install it. I have removed the option for installing from unknown sources. Please help.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
i got passed that. and apparently not playing 7.4b try going down into the maze and exploring??? it will take a while cause certain other events need to trigger first
So you say '' if you want to find your whore go to maze and investigate'' ? i did not understand

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
I've read comments that say you can get Azula pregnant in part two, but do you actually see her (or sex her) while she's pregnant. I've seen the animation where the egg is fertilized but not much after that. Is there a particular ending or morality you need?

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
I've read comments that say you can get Azula pregnant in part two, but do you actually see her (or sex her) while she's pregnant. I've seen the animation where the egg is fertilized but not much after that. Is there a particular ending or morality you need?
yeah ı have seen she is pregnant before ı leave fire nation.

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
Still though. I'm still stuck at the maze on the slave route. godamn blind no tits out here not knowing her place and insulting a godamn angry lizard

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Still though. I'm still stuck at the maze on the slave route. godamn blind no tits out here not knowing her place and insulting a godamn angry lizard
Man go to second tunnel click on brown wall (everywhere) you'll find snake figure turn it to the right and doors open go in, then go back and turn snakes again and go other wall and jizz on statue then you'll figure out.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I have a problem with the installation of the game on my phone. My android version is 8.0.0. Every time when i download the game apk and try to install it writes this apk wasn't installed. I tried with 0.7.1 and now with 0.7.4 and doesn't want to install it. I have removed the option for installing from unknown sources. Please help.
I had this problem when I ran out of space on my phone or sdcard. Check how much space you have available. I believe you need 2 gigs free for installation and after install it takes less space. Reenable installations from unknown sources as well.

Reactions: PugWug
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes