dragpz

May 29, 2017
1-1 Complete 7.4b (Earth Kingdom, Slave Route) save, the only thing left to do is talk to the Earth King at the Palace

1-2 Complete 7.4b (Earth Kingdom, Love Route) save, Route Still Unfinished

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Seems like there is a problem in the love route saved 3 girls and Jin toph won't train me and no one else is willing to talk to me. I am supposed to upgrade the brothel so that Jin can move in but it's grayed out and I am stuck during the day because I don't have any means of moving the time at this point. Others had the same problem as me maybe there is just some step we are all missing.
I have the same problem, try to fix the house using "housefire_wins=0" and "lovehousefire=0" on console, even try to use the "brothel_building=3" (this will expand your brothel to level 3)... But i don't believe will fix the conversations... Try to analyze your save with the SAVE EDITOR in saveeditoronline.com.

Feb 5, 2018
for book 2 love route you can get foursome ending if u choose to try finding avatar instead choosing azula or mai, you'll get foursome scene like in slave route after battling the dream stealer, just info for you who still wondering about it.

here's the proof
FE.PNG

Big Dan

Jul 6, 2017
I have upgraded the brothel and jin is staying there but cant do anything to her the reply is always :Talk to you later:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
for book 2 love route you can get foursome ending if u choose to try finding avatar instead choosing azula or mai, you'll get foursome scene like in slave route after battling the dream stealer, just info for you who still wondering about it.

here's the proof
View attachment 169776
Not exactly a foursome since there is no penetration outside of Azula(funnily enough the slave route goes the whole distance...which is weird considering Mai´s obvious disposition towards the thief).
Remember that shit actually annoying me <.<

Totally out of place. She's a nice character and the whole excuse that she's horny all of the time just doesn't justify her working there. It does work in the scene you find her in the dungeon, and it also adds to her relationship with MC, which is better than the Zuko thing in the slave route.

* But to me, they could switch Jin with the naked chick that has no purpose in the game right now, aside from tending the store.
Well dunno about justification but it certainly leaves a rather bad aftertaste in combination with the slave route which displays her "normal" character as rather different.
Would be one thing if FET´s interpretation of the character was just horny from the get go but together with her slave potrayal the thing starts to race full speed towards corruption.

As for nakid-chan...exhibitionism != prostitution.
Certainly would have less of an impact than Jin but still quite a stretch.
Probably should just reuse Skye(if they really want to keep that brothel...for whatever reason oO).

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
1-1 Complete 7.4b (Earth Kingdom, Slave Route) save, the only thing left to do is talk to the Earth King at the Palace

1-2 Complete 7.4b (Earth Kingdom, Love Route) save, Route Still Unfinished
Strange I downloaded your saves and put them in saves files but they aren't showing up any idea what up?

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
Strange I downloaded your saves and put them in saves files but they aren't showing up any idea what up?
It's not strange but don't worry.. here is the solution for you: You should rename the save files from 181231_1-1-LT1.save to 1-1-LT1.save. Ask, you can see you for every save files you download you should remove the part with random numbers (181231_1-1-LT1.save , remove for every save file the "181231_" part). Hope this helps :) !

Reactions: Gabaw
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes