Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
It's not strange but don't worry.. here is the solution for you: You should rename the save files from 181231_1-1-LT1.save to 1-1-LT1.save. Ask, you can see you for every save files you download you should remove the part with random numbers (181231_1-1-LT1.save , remove for every save file the "181231_" part). Hope this helps :) !
Thanks for the help and thank you for the saves

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to install download save files?
1. Type %appdata% into your file explorer address bar
2. Go to Roaming
3. Go to RenPy
4. Go to Avatar Harem- #####
5. Put the save there.

The "save" folder in the game files is a backup, not your actual saves

Reactions: Gabaw

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm re-upload 7.4 to MEGA? First two links have a download speed limit of 120kb/s which means you'll be downloading for about an hour. The third blocks Adblock so you can't download unless you want ads to randomly generate advertisements all the time, the fourth link is dead.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Barring the obviousness of me loving MITY's writing, I really like how different the two routes always are and how different they make the MC.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Bee tee dubs, for anybody asking for a DL link (besides the fact I probably won't personally post it, sorry), MITY's Mega got shut down due to "multiple violations of our terms of service" so...they're looking into other options.

Osod

Oct 29, 2018
People with the new update don't need to send their saves because nobody will play their game this game has actions and we all have different one.If they want send the update

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated save file and edited Changelog.
Fixed Art asset link on OP

let me know if the previous art assets links in the txt or the save file doesn't work

We're aware of a newer version and we'll work on it when a dowload link is provided

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
SO whats the best route of Azula? Just curious on what you guys think.
I always pref the Slave-Route, but I really love the Love-Route in Book 2.

I liked Azula in the TV and she is mentally broken inside. And I'm very sorry for that.
She is a beautiful young woman and she deserves the Love too. And you can do it on the Love-Route. ^^

I love Mity for that Game. :)

D

Deleted member 666996

Would you rather after book 3 is done, a revamp of book 1 that matches the quality like book 2 and 3 or go for Mity to work on book 4.

AmishHammer

Sep 2, 2017
I just can't seem to figure out how to get by the memory game in book 2. I've got to the Destroy bad memory, next screen has a door in upper left corner, a red dot and a yellow dot. I've dragged the red dot to the door and nothing happens, if I drag the red dot to the yellow dot it takes me back a step to where I destroyed the bad memory with the 3 dots in upper right corner. If I drag the red dot to the same dot I did when destroying the mamory it just loops around again, if I drag to the other dot it's like I'm moving backwards.

I've searched this thread and read all the stuff about the mini-game but am still totally lost on it.

mems-01.jpg
mems-02.jpg

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
I always pref the Slave-Route, but I really love the Love-Route in Book 2.

I liked Azula in the TV and she is mentally broken inside. And I'm very sorry for that.
She is a beautiful young woman and she deserves the Love too. And you can do it on the Love-Route. ^^

I love Mity for that Game. :)
I really like them both to be honest I completed love route but never the slave one. im going to go back and beat it next.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes