Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
When girls lie about their age you just had sex and now your scared from the police
What are you talking about? At the beginning she says she's 18. 18 is an adult and still a teen.

the same as him, the update didn't correct this bug ?
That's because it's not a bug.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Hey im stuck after my house burned down and suki tells me to speak with june, but she just tells me i need to find a whore first
Restart book 3 and choose slave route, you are playing love route and it is bugged, also slave route is far more good.

fuckboy009

Jun 2, 2018
Restart book 3 and choose slave route, you are playing love route and it is bugged, also slave route is far more good.
Not sure if its bugged lol, I played love route (which is better if you don't enjoy being a piece of shit :D ) all the way to the part where it says under development without having any issues.

Reactions: Genji

OxxxO

Sep 19, 2018
I'm on android and I'm stuck on the spirit quest book1. It wont let me attack or defend, Only use potions.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
It is not a bug when june tells you to find a whore. I completed that and gone beyond. You have to train more, go into the maze and check out new areas. your whore is there. btw the whore is jin (girl from irohs tea place in the slave route)

Tornis

Jan 19, 2018
I love how people continue to talk "its not a bug just find jin in maze" - and yet no one cant simply say where.
I stuck for an hour clicking all maze walls and still nothing.
Instead of meaningless empty answers, just say where is she!..

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes