Edger

May 30, 2017
Is the end of the current content for Book 3 (Slave Route) is before meeting with the Earth King?

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Is the end of the current content for Book 3 (Slave Route) is before meeting with the Earth King?
Normally there has to be sign like ''under development'' if it's the end of current content, but there is no sign so, it has to be bug we can't skip.

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
I have the slight suspicion, that most of these problems stem from the fact that most here still use the 0.7.4 bug hunt Version instead of the new 0.7.4b bug hunt Version. If that's the case then most here would appreciate it, if someone could Upload the newest Version of the Game, were we can assume most of the Problems, which were mentioned, should be fixed.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Ty Lee is mostly portrayed in a ditzy/innocent way in FET so even sending her feels rather forced and corrupting(which would be fitting in the slave route I guess,though even that opted to go for the "gotta keep them all" approach and introduced a completely original character instead).

Whole thing just feels off,maybe it will be optional or part of Jin´s anti-hypno questline but if not...boy would that be out of place for the love route.
Totally out of place. She's a nice character and the whole excuse that she's horny all of the time just doesn't justify her working there. It does work in the scene you find her in the dungeon, and it also adds to her relationship with MC, which is better than the Zuko thing in the slave route.

* But to me, they could switch Jin with the naked chick that has no purpose in the game right now, aside from tending the store.

Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
I assume I need to beat Iroh for the Outfit that June is asking for.
In the 0.7.4 version, when defeating Iroh several times I cannot challenge him anymore and he doesn't give me the outfit. Is this issue fixed in 0.7.4b? Or am I supposed to get the outfit from elsewhere?

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
0.7.4b bug hunt Version can somebody send it i can't talk to Toph she is saying i need to train more? I already did everything but only she is left

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
In the 0.7.4 version, when defeating Iroh several times I cannot challenge him anymore and he doesn't give me the outfit. Is this issue fixed in 0.7.4b? Or am I supposed to get the outfit from elsewhere?
You buy it

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
I have the slight suspicion, that most of these problems stem from the fact that most here still use the 0.7.4 bug hunt Version instead of the new 0.7.4b bug hunt Version. If that's the case then most here would appreciate it, if someone could Upload the newest Version of the Game, were we can assume most of the Problems, which were mentioned, should be fixed.
Actually ı am playing 0.7.4 bughunt version :( and you can read my messages that ı have a big problem with finding ''Whore'' or helping ''somebody'' but ı don't know who.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
İs june asking for dress ?? when ?? what did you do after your house burn can you tell me ? ı am so stuck.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes