Aug 7, 2018
Also, minor issue with the game: the foot fetish content. I don't know if it's just me, but the feet content might as well just be removed. None of it seems "hot" or "sexy" at all. Keep in mind too, I have a foot fetish. It's entirely to do with the art style of the feet, which just look like they were drawn on at the end in a hurry. I don't know if getting a specific guy to draw the feet is too much or not (it is), but it's just that if MITY is gonna keep around/continue adding more feet scenes, he might as well make 'em higher quality.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I agree with the foot fetish stuff. I feel the same with the weird introduction of the pissing scenes they just seem...Kind of not hot at all. I mean there could be much better scenes in the place of them even if they are optionol.

Take the ty lee one i've seen in images. Why even have it? Couldn't there of been a much better scene of...I don't know...Anything than a foot job? Just seems like a waste. Ty Lee is too easy in the game to get the treatment Mai did, but at least give her some more content. LIke...I don't know impregnating her as that is a thing?

I just like her and want more content with her. Smellerbee to. And to actaully you know...Bone the mean girls or impregnate them to, just SOMETHING. Other than pissing.Public masterbation is fine though.

Also anyone have the android version yet?

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Also, minor issue with the game: the foot fetish content. I don't know if it's just me, but the feet content might as well just be removed. None of it seems "hot" or "sexy" at all. Keep in mind too, I have a foot fetish. It's entirely to do with the art style of the feet, which just look like they were drawn on at the end in a hurry. I don't know if getting a specific guy to draw the feet is too much or not (it is), but it's just that if MITY is gonna keep around/continue adding more feet scenes, he might as well make 'em higher quality.
I like them, i don't see any problem in any of them, if possible i would like every character to have a footjob scene, the quality is nice imo.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, MITY is an amazing artist if he puts in the effort, but sometimes he doesn't which is a bit of a shame.

In this scene toph's feet have shading:
screenshot0008.png

But in this scene there is zero shading or detail:
screenshot0003.png

There's no rush or pressure at all for them to finish the game, so I'd rather them take their time instead of rushing some of the scenes.

Side note though, does anyone know if the Azula + Zuko forced impregnation scene in the Book 2 love route was removed from the game at some point or is it just unfinished content that never had a way to be watchable except with cheats?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
each book holds their own way... in book 1 and 3 it's an active choice while in book 2 you need to decide to play as Zuko for the Love Route (still a choice the player needs to make, but far less obvious)

qwertyyy1234

Jun 16, 2018
I'm sure this has been answered previously but I've searched back 10 pages and couldnt find anything
What to do in love route book 3 house burned down Suki says to talk to June but she just says to find a whore which I can't seem to do

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
love route evrey this not the contact of joo dee
ask around the village and the town... eventually you will learn about a secret map of the maze and how to get it... once you obtained it you will know about a secret passageway ... inside you can fight up to 2 Dai'Lee assholes... or bypass them... up to you

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So is it just me or does Ty Lee seem to be a slave route exclusive?
Even with the book 3 setup all we get is a lousy footjob...

Maverick193

Nov 28, 2018
I'm sure this has been answered previously but I've searched back 10 pages and couldnt find anything
What to do in love route book 3 house burned down Suki says to talk to June but she just says to find a whore which I can't seem to do
I think it's kind of a bug, I had this happen to me and couldn't get past it. Had to go to a earlier save and after June moves to the brothel just don't click on the "talk" option until after you are told to go there by Suki after your house burns down.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes