Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Just realized there's a trap tag. Is it Smellerbee? Does she count? Did I miss gay trap content? If I did, NOOOOOOO. If it is Smellerbee, nice.
I wish people would stop trying to ruin Smellerbee and tomboys in general. Smellerbee is a girl. She was born a girl. The few scenes she does in fact have in FET do in fact also faithfully portray her as such.
People misinterpret her self esteem issues with being trans when in reality she's just uncomfortable with how people look at the way she dresses and looks.

It's like tomboys aren't allowed to exist anymore. I had a tomboy girlfriend when I was younger. She was such a happy, funny person. Then she moved to New York for a while and got brainwashed. She came back a he with depression and other shit. If people want to cut their cocks off and wear dresses, go for it. But stop fucking up tomboys.

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod & felipons's Unlocked Gallery :

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.8c (Android):
Mega / (316 Mo)

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.8c (Yopi's Mods):
Mega (1 Mo)

Added some features for every books like money/items (when needed) and stats, if you think of something to add tell me.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
There is missing gallery mod in the lastest Ver?
Can you review it

Reactions: Yopi Tsuki

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
I wish people would stop trying to ruin Smellerbee and tomboys in general. Smellerbee is a girl. She was born a girl. The few scenes she does in fact have in FET do in fact also faithfully portray her as such.
People misinterpret her self esteem issues with being trans when in reality she's just uncomfortable with how people look at the way she dresses and looks.

It's like tomboys aren't allowed to exist anymore. I had a tomboy girlfriend when I was younger. She was such a happy, funny person. Then she moved to New York for a while and got brainwashed. She came back a he with depression and other shit. If people want to cut their cocks off and wear dresses, go for it. But stop fucking up tomboys.
Ok I clearly made a mistake but damn dude. We all like tomboys. Calm down. No need to be rude with all the cock cutting off stuff.

Reactions: Thanath0s

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Ok I clearly made a mistake but damn dude. We all like tomboys. Calm down. No need to be rude with all the cock cutting off stuff.
Sorry to come off as so aggressive but after what happened with me and that girl I take the whole tomboy ruining thing very personally. We were inseparable best friends since before I could even talk and she truly was my other half, and it's still something I'm bitter about almost 20 years later.

Tomboys like Smellerbee are a gift to this world and I'm just tired of seeing them get ruined both in real life and in fiction. I can't even remember the last time I'd ever seen a tomboy in person. It's all a bunch of indoctrinated it/they/x's with blue hair and severe bipolar schizophrenia now.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Man I need to nut up and do the slave route. Like Love way too much.
Book 4 Slave is very different than Book 4 Love. It has the greatest amount of differences by far as it takes place before 4's Love route even begins.
You should also be aware, 4 Slave has, potential, incest between the MC's persona and three young looking, though for legal purposes, 100% 18+ years old, ladies. It's NOT mandatory, it's optional, but it's there.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Book 4 Slave is very different than Book 4 Love. It has the greatest amount of differences by far as it takes place before 4's Love route even begins.
You should also be aware, 4 Slave has, potential, incest between the MC's persona and three young looking, though for legal purposes, 100% 18+ years old, ladies. It's NOT mandatory, it's optional, but it's there.
oh wow, and I thought book 2's difference was major.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You know - on the one hand, I really hope for big positive changes in books 1-4, because Marty himself mentioned that he intends to deal with the main books after completing the slave route episode, but on the other hand - the lack of save compatibility between versions is incredibly frustrating ! The strangest thing is that some saves work and others don't. I hope that FET will one day have something like a "platinum version".

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah, book 4 love/slave are two totally different stories. I like both and while I tend to prefer the love routes the slave route for B4 is great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not just different stories but also taking place in entirely different books from the series. Slave route takes place in Korra book 1 while love route takes place in Korra book 4. Slave route has things like wearing Amon's mask to mind break Korra or her getting raped by equalists. The love route on the other hand has you going through physical rehabilitation alongside Korra while also having to deal with Kuvira.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Does doing slaves routes for book 1-3 then doing love route for 4 do anything different or is it just the same thing as regular love route book 4.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Does doing slaves routes for book 1-3 then doing love route for 4 do anything different or is it just the same thing as regular love route book 4.
It's the same as just doing the love route for book 4. The epilogues "expect" you to have stuck with a single route (love/slave) the whole way though for the MCs personality to make sense. FET isn't quite to the point where MITY/Marty are coding in multiple route changes to the story.

EDIT:
Actually, now that I think about it...not playing book 2 love will cause Azula to be the default love interest character from that book instead of Mai if you wanted to choose her. That's the only difference I can think of by doing all slave routes up to book 4 and then picking the love route.

Last edited:
Reactions: shmurfer

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
It's the same as just doing the love route for book 4. The epilogues "expect" you to have stuck with a single route (love/slave) the whole way though for the MCs personality to make sense. FET isn't quite to the point where MITY/Marty are coding in multiple route changes to the story.

EDIT:
Actually, now that I think about it...not playing book 2 love will cause Azula to be the default love interest character from that book instead of Mai if you wanted to choose her. That's the only difference I can think of by doing all slave routes up to book 4 and then picking the love route.
Made it to the end of Book 4 and I am surprised that I can replay the love route but with some changes due to the slave route, cool.

Edit: Ok there's way more than "some changes" hot damn.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes