Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have a full save for just the slave route? My save got corrupted and I really would hate to play through the whole slave portion again. Great game but it's time consuming to repeat

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone know a way of editing the save in book3 love route to beat the whole iroh crab thing? The entire crab battle/arena thing is terrible on android and I'd rather just know or get the reward through cheating.

LetumComplexo

Aug 17, 2017
So, I might be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that megaup link downloads a virus. It gives me a .exe file with a similar name to the .zip file it should be giving me.

May 23, 2019
Book 3
Love route
Stuck on finding whore in brothel. Can't continue on plot because need to talk to June, and june only asks if i've found a whore.
Heard that i can find ty lee in tunnels, but i can't go through steam.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So, I might be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that megaup link downloads a virus. It gives me a .exe file with a similar name to the .zip file it should be giving me.
Not the first complaint about megaup I have heard(though that one sounds more like you simply hit one of the bait links).
Might want to stay clear in the future.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
unless i am missing something, how do i enter book 3 after i finish book 2? i became the firelord in book 2 already and chose submissive for azula. now there's no story to proceed. its just the same action and choices everywhere i went

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes