LetumComplexo

Aug 17, 2017
I'd bet money it wasn't a bait link. Bait links are usually ad space with phoney "download" buttons, which this wasn't. It was also the only link on the webpage and consisted of an embedded javascript button.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Hm. If I recall after becoming firelord and fucking Azula in the ceremony, you would wait till nightfall then go to the tower. That serpentine spirit bitch is there and wants you to listen. She's clearly got nefarious plans so be prepared when you do as she asks.
thanks lol idk how tf did i missed that. i swear i clicked everything.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
How do I get Toph fully sexed up? Not getting any new sex scenes just been repeating the same scenes over and over

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
What route you on, Love or Slave? To advance in slave route usually you have to get her public sex level up by playing games until you trigger something or go around asking the other girls if they need help. Katara is usually the one who comes to get you in newer events or as stated, something usually triggers.
Slave route and thank you. I'm pretty sure it's the public sex level I'm missing

May 15, 2017
Could I please request a save for the end of 7.5 ?

I've looked in the first post but all saves are for slave route book 3.
Unfortunatley my playthrough saves are broken, I am unable to save and cant progress

thank you all

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
guys i think my save is broken. last i played 0.7.4. downloaded the new updated but i dont see any new content. (im on slave route) what to do ?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
when is the next update coming any idea??
Tomorrow i guess
TLDR Version: Like we've previously established, the beginning and end of each route take 2 months, which gives us the time necessary to give a proper send off and send on(?) to each one, which means you’ll be getting the first build of Book 4 this month! Or, like, two days after. I’m really hoping we get this thing out in good time.
Posted May 6.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes