J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
God damn things are really heating up in this thread without an update
Nah, not really :) ... Some people just don't know the forum rules ;)

It will drop when it's done, nothing we can do against that, just waiting for the moment that the link drops in my Mail-inbox.(already have the bug-hunt version, but not really in the mood to hunt bugs this weekend, so i just wait for the fixed version :) )

yo imagine this update we've all been waiting for so longingly only has like 5 mins of gameplay
If i'm correct this is the first update of the new chapter right ?, so i wouldn't expect a lot of content.
Probably the foundation for all the next updates :) (at least, that's how in went at the first update of the Fire and Earth chapters ;) )

SpaceKill

Dec 26, 2018
Nah, not really :) ... Some people just don't know the forum rules ;)

It will drop when it's done, nothing we can do against that, just waiting for the moment that the link drops in my Mail-inbox.(already have the bug-hunt version, but not really in the mood to hunt bugs this weekend, so i just wait for the fixed version :) )

If i'm correct this is the first update of the new chapter right ?, so i wouldn't expect a lot of content.
Probably the foundation for all the next updates :) (at least, that's how in went at the first update of the Fire and Earth chapters ;) )
you have the bughunt version?
Can you send it when you receive it ?
or do you have it already ?

Reactions: J..D

yankeedude

Sep 11, 2018
I do have it, but there is a reason why developers don't release bug-hunt versions to the public.
If it's leaked then there is going to be a huge shit-storm on this thread and others like it that chapter 4 is unplayable and gives him a bad name. (Because a lot of people don't understand that a bug-hunt version or Beta's might have game-breaking problems).

Hope that somebody else releases it for you shortly, i stopped doing that :)

Honestly you cannot possibly believe that, right? One of the dumbest things I have ever heard, given that you are posting in a forum devoted to this game and we have been through numerous bug hunt versions before this. It's not like we are the people who only see the finished product lmao. We see every version here, and you have people begging for even a shred of new content here. I'd respect a response like "I'm lazy," or "I don't want to post it here because I believe they should be paid for their content." But that reason? Objectively just wrong.

SpaceKill

Dec 26, 2018
I do have it, but there is a reason why developers don't release bug-hunt versions to the public.
If it's leaked then there is going to be a huge shit-storm on this thread and others like it that chapter 4 is unplayable and gives him a bad name. (Because a lot of people don't understand that a bug-hunt version or Beta's might have game-breaking problems).

I've played bug hunt versions for this game before and I haven't encountered any bugs i'm following this game since the start of book 3 slave route

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017

We've had bug hunts of this game dozens of times. It's never a huge shitstorm.

Jul 4, 2017

would be super appreciative if you could send the link. All the people who have been waiting here with this window open on their computers all day are all well aware what a "Bug hunt" version is (honestly you'd have to be pretty stupid to not get what it is, it's in the name). trust in the community bro and the community will trust in you! :)

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes