chaosrules01

Jul 11, 2017
In that case I'm stuck at 90 resistance, slapping korra using the fixslap.rpy just keeps giving me the same routine (she gets pissed for like 2 days) but doesn't change any stats/progress the plot. I've done the probending matches like 4 times, had lin jerk me off like 5 times and have over 200 coins lmfao. I haven't seen amon though, wondering what to do
If you haven't, talk to Pema.

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
In that case I'm stuck at 90 resistance, slapping korra using the fixslap.rpy just keeps giving me the same routine (she gets pissed for like 2 days) but doesn't change any stats/progress the plot. I've done the probending matches like 4 times, had lin jerk me off like 5 times and have over 200 coins lmfao. I haven't seen amon though, wondering what to do
You need to talk to the people not just do the h scenes and you dont need slap fix if any thing it makes worse

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
If you haven't, talk to Pema.
Ye I have, she asks me if I need anything and I tell her "not right now". Guess my shit is fucked yo, I'll have to wait for the fixed version since I cba playing it all again. Cheers for the help anyway

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
huh? why it kicked me back to main menu after finishing book 3
Same thing. It even showed the "Under development" screen to me before going back to the main menu. If I start a new game to pick the last book, the game crashes sometimes.

Last edited:

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Ye I have, she asks me if I need anything and I tell her "not right now". Guess my shit is fucked yo, I'll have to wait for the fixed version since I cba playing it all again. Cheers for the help anyway
Have you visited korra at night and during day in her room i mean? korra and pema in this update is really the only ones that you need to worry about.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hm now that Korra has been filled into the title screen card...it looks oddly asymmetrical(and that triggers me massively >_>).
Wonder whether the free space will be used for a post game snek waifu reveal.

May 23, 2017
Mity... bro... why is... why are we... why are we playing as Korra's mom Mity...?
Come back in 5 minutes.

That's why I was clear enough to mention the word "CHOICE".
There is always a choice in all the books. Slave or love. All the mom stuff etc was done for comedic purposes.
We don't know who we'll play as in the love route so don't judge too soon. I wouldn't count on a female character though, as most people want to play as a dude. I'm all for some lesbian action in both routes though.

Reactions: SiuKim
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes