omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
welll then... everybody please tell me how i complete the love route on book 3.
i'm stuck when toph gets captured... i went to the secret passage but there's just nothing. and katara keeps telling me "help toph out of the tunnels" wtf? i walked every possible path and clicked every spot i could find.
When you enter the maze sokka gives you the destination . ( up up right) There is a secret passage behind the wall.

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
What happened to this game on last update?
Old arts were great, all the characters were perfect.
Azula was looking like azula, katara, toph, ty lee all of them.
But korra doesn't look like korra even a bit.
Unfortunately final book was a total disappoint for me, maybe they'll fix it.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
Honestly, the Tenzen angle makes no sense. The MC obviously comes from the time when Korra or someone later is the Avatar being that we're introduced to him as a native of Republic City. Considering this whole story is about him gaining power and lust that are tied with the Avatar's legacy and that his spirit is meant to become stronger for some unknown destiny that culminates in his time, wouldn't it make more sense if Book 4 was done in his normal perspective over him having to possess another person's body? He could've been one of the fledgling Airbenders after Book 3 (in LoK) and his interactions with the cast would've been a bit more organic (and I don't mean the fucking). Plus, there would also be some closure between him and an older Korra and Toph, which I'm sure would've been a bit more heartfelt.

While the Tenzen approach (not my cup of tea, personally), isn't bad narrative wise and gives access to his family, having the character be himself would've been just as good, if not better, a choice.

Unless we're looking at what happened similarly in Book 2 where either route relates to a different character (though flipped with the OC being the Love Route and the canon character being the Slave Route possibly with their own unique characters to associate with).

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Clearly the MC is from the future, you can't have two avatars at the same time so he clearly has to come after Korra at some point. Which also goes to explain why he has a console game at the beginning before his *ahem* most excellent adventures through time
Sure, you can.
Don't forget the Dark Avatar. ^^

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So when's the next update coming out?
MITY wanted people to want to sex Korra so she's a mix of thick & muscle which works for me but since we can't fug her still meh.

Reactions: SiuKim and waldo1

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
He's just oblivious to the fact that he's the Avatar, and apparently so is his family and the world at large ^^
He isn't, he take offense when the TV report say the new avatar sucks and in book 3, he talk with Katara about how everyone constantly compared him to the previous avatar.

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
Normally Sokka tells you that he saw the busty women going in a secret door. thats in the middle of the wall (up up right).
you mean the room with the prison cells i guess... where you freed ... jo dee or so. but there's nothing else. nothing triggers... what do i do :'(

ah! i found the other one! i got mad and clicked everywhere. this one was really hard to find.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Brace yourselves lads.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting for a looong time to start getting into some Korra, if you know what I'm saying AND I KNOW YOU DO, and I literally could not be more excited about how things are progressing.
I'm about to get this build on over to my boy the artist for some final testing/tweaking, which usually goes very quickly, and then to the playtesters. Early access folks will get it THIS WEEK. BOOM.
The background stuff was mostly finished last build, the groundwork has been laid, and now we're working on a different kind of laid. The sexy kind. With sexy happenings. Also, there's a new feature that the artist put together that I'm really pumped to debut.
Solid, consistent debauchery progression is important in creating satisfaction (gotta love that slave route), and there's more of that in this build. I love all the scenes in this one, they all get me going, and I'm already really excited for the NEXT build AFTER this one, because things will get even RAUNCHIER. What.
Love you guys, stick around, new build coming your way this week!
Cheers,
MITY

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The hell?
When did MITY grow such a hard one for the slave route?
Though no word on reworking pro-bending makes me sad.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The hell?
When did MITY grow such a hard one for the slave route?
Though no word on reworking pro-bending makes me sad.
About Book 2 when they threw it much more shit for it than Love Route and was only exacerbated in Book 3.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
About Book 2 when they threw it much more shit for it than Love Route and was only exacerbated in Book 3.
Huh,would disagree.
Narrative was far more developed in the love route on both accounts.
The few additional mechanics the slave routes had were barely used at best and mostly seemed like barely thought out throw-it-at-the-wall-an-look-what-sticks-prototype stuff.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Huh,would disagree.
Narrative was far more developed in the love route on both accounts.
The few additional mechanics the slave routes had were barely used at best and mostly seemed like barely thought out throw-it-at-the-wall-an-look-what-sticks-prototype stuff.
Fair enough, but I know that MITY enjoys doing the slave route first because of all the shit that they can do it that they can't do in the love route.

Also they've said they've enjoyed doing it since Book 2.

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes