Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Fair enough, but I know that MITY enjoys doing the slave route first because of all the shit that they can do it that they can't do in the love route.

Also they've said they've enjoyed doing it since Book 2.
Yeah that fits rather well with how the slave routes have been developed so far(ie the already named obvious prototyping).
Ah,didnt mean to imply they dont,was just surprised at the optimism of the post(then again,they did mention being rather eager about cutting down Korra´s ego,so its not much of a surprise I suppose).

Reactions: Balrog
Jun 20, 2018
Mity enjoy slave route for Book 4.before,Mity enjoy the love route in the previous book..maybe,slave route is for his revenge for Korra,you know,shit and stupid things Korra did in the show..erase the previous avatar from the first avatar is fucked up though..good thing the mc is Tenzin,an old man fuck a young girl like Korra sound a great revenge

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Seems they're ramping up development, at least for this next one. Can't wait for the next update, especially if Korra can finally get dicked; never been into built chicks until she came along. I feel I have to point out, however, that Korra's assets look a tad squishier than expected.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
To be honest I wouldn't get my hopes up for Korra fucking in the next update: Mity tends to takes his time fleshing out the side characters before delivering the sex with the main girl. I'll bet for a BJ, intercrural at most.

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes