APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have had her distract until she had 10 points (I am at 11). I think I have it fully upgraded everything. The only thing I have not upgraded is the store, but it is greyed out and I have not found a way to upgrade that.
There is some dialog with Shady about upgrading the store to full I . If you have already upgraded the store after Shady's request then it is fully upgraded already.

I had to edit my thinking was shit must be cause I was born in the 60's kind of an old fart now although hell of lot better than being born in the 70's ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 666996

You think the Love Story in Book 4 will have you play as Korra, or Asami.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I hope love route is self insert some of you people may like some characters but I hate every male involved in this univserse I say we get some tomfoolery that allows us to be present in our selected form and an avatar as well and we help Korra cope with being useless, we then impregnate her and maybe Asami and call it a day. We're still not sure how the story will play out as the real big bad is a comin and it's a shitstorm.
Edit: I mean end of love route storyline & game to the extent but the story is not over related to the avatar.

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018
I hope love route is self insert some of you people may like some characters but I hate every male involved in this univserse I say we get some tomfoolery that allows us to be present in our selected form and an avatar as well and we help Korra cope with being useless, we then impregnate her and maybe Asami and call it a day. We're still not sure how the story will play out as the real big bad is a comin and it's a shitstorm.
Edit: I mean end of love route storyline & game to the extent but the story is not over related to the avatar.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I've found this game some time ago and so I started playing it.
Thus I came to the conclusion that it's absolutely amazing.
It has surpassed my expectations every time I was thinking "it can't get any better than this". And then bum Katara takes it in the ass bum Katara wants you to fuck her when her whole village is watching bum Azula appears bum Azula notices you while taking a bath bum Azula starts actively teasing you and then cock-blocking bum Azula is jealous bum Ty Lee *exists* bum Ember Island bum the tunnels thing when you're in the earth kingdom bum the masochistic gothic chick with submission fetish working in the bar (forgor her name) bum Suki appears and you can train her to be a slut bum you fuck Toph's mother bum you can get a blowjob from a snake in your dream bum you fuck Toph on top of Appa as it flies and then everybody sees Toph full of cum when it lands bum you get to break Korra bum Korra drinks your cum thinking it's a protein shake bum the lesbian action with Asami and Korra etc.
I'm not even a fan of Avatar series I just remember watching it as a kid but it still gets me going like crazy.
The humor is just perfect so perfect that a hentai game managed to actually make me laugh a few times. I want to even say that it's possibly the strongest aspect of this game. The two soldiers team rulez.
Shady with his rakish smile is a immortal (quite literally now) legend and my spirit animal.
Tbh this is the best hentai game I've ever played in, no bullshit.
Unfortunately I've finished all of the content aveliable for android version so now I must wait for the most recent one to be playable on android and then for new updates. I think I'll play fire kingdom part again but this time as a slave route in the wait time lol.
BTW Looking forward to further breaking Korra with impatience.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes