Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I dont have anything against that at all, but the problem is, Toph was 12 (Aang too, maybe thats why), but Jinora is 10 while Ikki is 7.
But it can be played out with aging potions from Shady or diluted one from Kataras stash (hey, she may have youth potion for herself and "help" too, she found out who we are in 3rd book, so she will definitely find out about MC in her son with just one line from him. Go incest. But with the youth potion. Please.) to be more in line with MCs taste or something.
If anything I just looking forward to how it will turn out =)
Both are still kids and if anything Toph was less developed physicaly than Jinora.

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
You know what's great about all of this for me? I skipped the last update so when the next one finally drops I'll have much more content to play through, unlike you guys :poop:
I'm currently doing this with long live the princess. I don't have that kind of patience with MITY lol.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, its more than 2 months from last game update, so its quite understandable why people assume that the game is dead, heck even I have blue balls, so much that I found this site and registered here just to know what the heck is happening xD

Reactions: snowman97

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, its more than 2 months from last game update, so its quite understandable why people assume that the game is dead, heck even I have blue balls, so much that I found this site and registered here just to know what the heck is happening xD
If the game was 6 months from it's last update, then I could assume it is dead, not because the game is close to 2 months overdue. The update was "scheduled" for early september after all and that is in quotations because MITY doesn't do schedules anymore, because they had a habit of overstepping their deadline by a couple days.
I'm just gonna assume the coder actually had a mental breakdown or similar, given that the "couple days" that he talked about now turned into a full month.

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes