• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I didn't mean to turn this into some big argument and I never once said that Zuko wanted to fuck his sister in the show. Obviously neither Zuko or Azula wanted to fuck each other, Zuko was being cautious of her and Azula was being manipulative of him. But I distinctly remember the VA of Azula saying that the scene was framed with certain undertones very purposely by the showrunners themselves. I'm trying to find the source, but I think it was on Tumblr and is probably gone by now.

In the end it's subjective, people are going to have different interpretations of the scene. I personally thought that there were incest undertones on Azula's part even if she wasn't consciously doing it during that part and only during that part, but again that's just my interpretation.
It's not a big argument, it's a discussion and discussing the bedroom scene is just an extension of the previous discussion the OC in book 2 being unneccesary or not.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Not saying anything but since you brough up numbers, you seems to be the one in the minority here on if that scene has incest undertone or not.

That and 1000 is a low target, i'v seen Zucest post on Tumblr with like 5000 notes / likes and god know tumblr was never all that big (without counting the bots), same for sites like instagram, hell there is an instagram post with 1500 likes about the very scene we're talking about (yes, i'v checked on both sites, i'm that much of a sperg but hey, it's a subject i like.)
Well, I'm not surprised I'm in the minority here and I think neither are you. It's a forum full of pervs. I'm talking 1000 'standard' people, half of them women.
I really would like to see that source though, where the staff is speaking about this.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Well, I'm not surprised I'm in the minority here and I think neither are you. It's a forum full of pervs. I'm talking 1000 'standard' people, half of them women.
I really would like to see that source though, where the staff is speaking about this.
Half of ATLA's watcher aren't women to begin with and i included instagram, the most normie place you can ever find on the internet.

Also most Zucest fanartist happen to be women.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Zuko incest thing is weird to me, considering what Zuko is like, it's very hard for me to get aroused for the incest scenes despite I really like incest. I like the slave route more where I create my own custom character and do evil shit. If only the slave route also had pregnancy....

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You can screw her and all three grills at the end of slave route but no impregnation of Azula ticked me off too. You can Joo Dee in slave 3 but not in love 3 kinda ridiculous.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
fucking halloween janitors where's the god damn update man we'll be dead quicker or something
this post is totally on topic

witteb

May 3, 2019
fucking halloween janitors where's the god damn update man we'll be dead quicker or something
this post is totally on topic
the coder had recently a burn out. So he's taking vacation now. I would guess that next update will be in mid november. Mity will release an short minigame on 27 octobre

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
When you try your best but you dont succeed. (seriously though, why my game has this crazy zoom that doesnt let me continue the game???)

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes