slaap

Nov 4, 2018
Gallery v0.8.6a

Download: View attachment 603053

How to use:
Put the content inside the folder "game".
What is new: All new scenes have (NEW) at the end
Where to access the Gallery:

PS.:
If you like it, don't forget to press the like button
[/spoiler]
got an error
Code:
File "game/Gallery/Gallery.rpy", line 2: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    window:

Reactions: theoltean

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You can lower her stats through meditating with her during the day on Airtemple Island (next to the tower). There you have different meditation options (swimsuit, nude..) and and different options to distract her (grab boobs, slap...). This should lower her stats and scenes should be avaible in her room. But I can't remember if you only need to meditate with her if it's a combination of meditation and actions in her room.
At some point you will reach the following sentence: Her resistance can't get lower. (Then you should be on 73). Don't worry because this system wasn't continued (lowering her stats, so that you can see it).
Ah, you mean that since I have her resistance at its minimum I don't get to see her stats any more? I hadn't realised or had forgotten that. Thanks.

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
I stucked after the sex with eska&deska. I can return to Republic city but i dunno what to do next.
Actually in the end of quest eska should give me smth ( it's not a sex lol) , but she is not give smth at all

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I stucked after the sex with eska&deska. I can return to Republic city but i dunno what to do next.
Actually in the end of quest eska should give me smth ( it's not a sex lol) , but she is not give smth at all
After having sex with EsKa and Deska, go back to the republic to advance the game, if you want to go back to the south pole, just ask Zhuli, because now you can come and go as you please.
If you refuse to have sex with Deska, you will unlock a sex scene with Eska (which is actually the sauna scene with Korra, but with the Eska model drawn)

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
After having sex with EsKa and Deska, go back to the republic to advance the game, if you want to go back to the south pole, just ask Zhuli, because now you can come and go as you please.
If you refuse to have sex with Deska, you will unlock a sex scene with Eska (which is actually the sauna scene with Korra, but with the Eska model drawn)
I already had sex with them. I returned to Republic city after that. What should i do next?

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Tue Mar 31 22:25:07 2020

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I already had sex with them. I returned to Republic city after that. What should i do next?
I don't remember for sure, try to talk to shady, pema, Korra or call Asami, sometime you'll be able to see the new scenes from Korra, Asami and Yangchen.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Tue Mar 31 22:25:07 2020
most (if not all) are having this problem guys, it's a "bug hunt", wait until the fixed version comes out.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I don't want slave route to end yet, we haven't fucked most of the girls from S3 and S4.

iglou

Jun 10, 2019
I need some help. I am with Korra (slave route). I don't understand how it work. I can meditate, grab hair or boobs but nothing happen, Did I have to win a probending match ? Because, The probending match was so fucking hard for me, I have like 2 or 3 second before the fuck.... "ouch", is there someting to help me to win ? (sorry english is not my native language)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I need some help. I am with Korra (slave route). I don't understand how it work. I can meditate, grab hair or boobs but nothing happen, Did I have to win a probending match ? Because, The probending match was so fucking hard for me, I have like 2 or 3 second before the fuck.... "ouch", is there someting to help me to win ? (sorry english is not my native language)
the match is not necessary to advance in the game, it is just a minigame (boring like everyone), talk to all the characters and eventually you will advance in the game, depending on which part you are in, meditate in the tower to talk with Yangchen.

ps: my original language is also not english lol.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes