iglou

Jun 10, 2019
the match is not necessary to advance in the game, it is just a minigame (boring like everyone), talk to all the characters and eventually you will advance in the game, depending on which part you are in, meditate in the tower to talk with Yangchen.

ps: my original language is also not english lol.
I can watch take a bath or make some gym in her room. Grab tits or hair increased resistance, dit I need to do that a lot of time ?

I had no one else to talk.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know what the problem is with people who complain about the idea of scenes with Jinora or gay scenes in the game. You literally have options in the game to avoid seeing those scenes. And just reminding the troubled people:

THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT EXIST, THEY ARE 2D DRAWINGS.

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
So in regards to the bug after the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there doesnt seem to be anymore scenes in the files which you can also unpack and look through, so it just seems to be a very abrupt way to end this update.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I can watch take a bath or make some gym in her room. Grab tits or hair increased resistance, dit I need to do that a lot of time ?

I had no one else to talk.
Did you just start b4?

what is your native language?
So in regards to the bug after the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there doesnt seem to be anymore scenes in the files which you can also unpack and look through, so it just seems to be a very abrupt way to end this update.
Maybe a few more will be added after fixing the bugs, I sincerely hope that it's not just that, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Chr0n4s

Sep 10, 2017
i talked with everyone but in the call with asami it keeps saying i havent talked to everyone.
What did i miss?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i talked with everyone but in the call with asami it keeps saying i havent talked to everyone.
What did i miss?
Maybe you forgot anyone? You have to talk with literally everyone:
Pema
Lin
Prisoner
Shady
Jinora
Zhuli
Ginger
Meelo
The three bitches

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
It's not a really a bug, it's just unfinished. There is no more content after the bug so if you play up to the bug that's the entire update.
Are you sure about this? because if so, they ended in a very unusual way, preventing the player from continuing to repeat the scenes.
maybe they will fix it in a few days with a patch with one or two more scenes to be able to fix the bug and finish this version until the next one (which theoretically will be the end). It wouldn't be the first time they've done that, well, I don't know either.

jones

Aug 22, 2016
Are you sure about this? because if so, they ended in a very unusual way, preventing the player from continuing to repeat the scenes.
maybe they will fix it in a few days with a patch with one or two more scenes to be able to fix the bug and finish this version until the next one (which theoretically will be the end). It wouldn't be the first time they've done that, well, I don't know either.
I checked the code to see if I could get past the bug and there was nothing after it. All the images the bughunt update had were used too. I'd say you are right that it will be finished in the final release.

DarkKnight69

Feb 7, 2018
I checked the code to see if I could get past the bug and there was nothing after it. All the images the bughunt update had were used too. I'd say you are right that it will be finished in the final release.
Ya thrs no more h scenes after that anyway and not much code

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes