Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how can i return to teh island and i am stuck i jsut returned form the southpole i cnat really do anythign new becaseu no matter what i do the game wont trigger a new story progresing scene man i hope they hurry up with the wlakthrough update or make somethign that help you with progressing the story

Last edited:
Reactions: torcur

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
damn the korra sad sex was soo good mostly because i was hate fucking the bitch,but whats this Equalist girl appears how to you activate that event?
are you stuck too, i jsut returned form the pole and i dont know how to progress teh story
How do you get the equalist girl to appear ?
Per Mity when I asked: if you DON'T let the Equalists rape Korra and interfere immediately, apparently an Equalist Girl appears and does something.

How do you go back to the south pole?
You start the update like usual and it becomes a part of the story. Talk to Zhu Li when you're prompted to.

Hello, question about Desna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prolly not.

Reactions: GaRbS and Tufa

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Per Mity when I asked: if you DON'T let the Equalists rape Korra and interfere immediately, apparently an Equalist Girl appears and does something.

You start the update like usual and it becomes a part of the story. Talk to Zhu Li when you're prompted to.

Prolly not.
well i cant even progres the story i returned form teh southpole, captureed this equalist guy, fucked the police chef and traiend with korra but now i am stuck and no mattter what i do i cnat trigger new story scenes

Dec 10, 2018
hello!

can please someone help me, surely the answer should be here but i couldn't find it :

I need to go to the maze to get Ty Lee after upgrading the brothel in book 3 but there is smoke in the way and I apparently dont have enough earth bending ability to seal the cracks. I go to Toph houses but it just says to go back to the maze because I have won some hability. So what should I do ?
Thanks for your help

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Lol, yeah, that's true. Book 3 of Korra was pretty good though, and I thought most of Book 4 was alright too (up until the end with the giant robot, Whats-her-face being arrested instead of killed on the spot, and Korra and Salami going off the the spirit world to be lesbians together).
Salami? Funny typing error.
it wont better luck in the love route
At this point, I already lost hope of having good scenes with Jinora (and Ikki) on this route, if we are very lucky, who knows on the Love route.
There will be a final scene in the last chapter of the slave route. Love route isn't yet confirmed but I hope there will be. Aged up if need be.
hello!

can please someone help me, surely the answer should be here but i couldn't find it :

I need to go to the maze to get Ty Lee after upgrading the brothel in book 3 but there is smoke in the way and I apparently dont have enough earth bending ability to seal the cracks. I go to Toph houses but it just says to go back to the maze because I have won some hability. So what should I do ?
Thanks for your help
Do as much hypnotizing sessions with June and Suki as possible, try again after you did other stuff. Also talk to Joo Dee and to Ajala. Upgrade everything you can, tavern comes first.

Dec 10, 2018
Do as much hypnotizing sessions with June and Suki as possible, try again after you did other stuff. Also talk to Joo Dee and to Ajala. Upgrade everything you can, tavern comes first.
Ty ! however both June and Suki are already at their maximum hypno session (for the moment), brothel and tavern are udpate :/
Where could I find them ?(Jo dee and Ajala?)

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Ty ! however both June and Suki are already at their maximum hypno session (for the moment), brothel and tavern are udpate :/
Where could I find them ?(Jo dee and Ajala?)
jodee is in the city ajala should be in the tunnels
reccomendation just google your problem and use a f95 link with the appropriate page for your problem, as most problems if not all, for prior books have been answered.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
jodee is in the city ajala should be in the tunnels
reccomendation just google your problem and use a f95 link with the appropriate page for your problem, as most problems if not all, for prior books have been answered.
Did someone say jodee?! JOOOOOOODEEEEEE! FRIEEEEND!

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys, for those of us using the compressed version and are having problems with the matches I believe I have a solution.

1. Use UnRen to 'Extract RPA packages' in your \Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6b-pc compressed\ folder. UnRen can be found here.
2. Follow your filepath to .....\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6b-pc compressed\game\bk4\lin\jail. This has all the police station images.
3. The image causing us problems is called "drawer1_off" and should be easy to find. It's a blank image.
4. Rename the original "drawer1_off" to something else. I renamed mine to "drawer1_off_busted". I haven't tested this by deleting the broken file.
5. Copy "drawer1_on" in the same folder.
6. Rename your "drawer1_on - Copy" file (or whatever name the copy is given) to "drawer1_off".
7. Start your game, and go to Lin's office. Use the option to rummage through her desk. Click the right side of her drawers (I think it's the top drawer you want). The matches will be acquired.
8. Go to the jail cell and threaten to burn the equalist there. Enjoy progressing through Four Elements Trainer.

Reactions: yoissef

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "t4ewk, publicación: 3259816, miembro: 331621"]
Sigue haciendo clic en cosas. El Libro 4 está mayormente libre de errores fuera del contenido más nuevo, y no hay mucho contenido, por lo que es bastante fácil seguir progresando si aún no está al final. ¡Buena suerte!
[/ CITAR]
the problem is that I stay in that I have to lower the resistance to korra but no matter how much I select options it tells me that it can no longer be lowered anymore, besides that I still cannot enter the statue of ank

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
If I go the slave route for Azula, is it purely getting treated like a slave, or do you get to turn the tables on Azula and make her your personal sex slave?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes