ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
So has there been any word on the story for the love route? I know there's been suggestions about a different MC, which is pretty fair.

Personally, a married old man romancing a bunch of 20 something women doesn't fit the love route imo. There are plenty of alternatives...

MC Aang got around. Maybe there's an Aang bastard running around who can learn airbending?
We have no idea what time MC himself lived in, maybe he can be himself?
Some random shady merchant got airbending with the rest of the batch?
Hell, I'd even take Futavatar over an old married man...

Reactions: Brutok

trekkiemonster

Feb 8, 2019
Just downloaded 0.8.6 and uh I'm having trouble finding any more content after returning from the South Pole. After this update, I found only two pieces of new content--the South Pole event (where I declined fucking Desna), and the garbage advertising the Equalist rally. Help?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
So has there been any word on the story for the love route? I know there's been suggestions about a different MC, which is pretty fair.

Personally, a married old man romancing a bunch of 20 something women doesn't fit the love route imo. There are plenty of alternatives...

MC Aang got around. Maybe there's an Aang bastard running around who can learn airbending?
We have no idea what time MC himself lived in, maybe he can be himself?
Some random shady merchant got airbending with the rest of the batch?
Hell, I'd even take Futavatar over an old married man...
I'm definitely hoping for an OC guy.
If it can work for Azula slave, it can work for Korra love.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, yeah! Now I remember. It was so short, that's why it slipped my mind
It wasn't a major part of the story, but I wouldn't call it "short". It had a few animations and could be replayable.

How is this tagged gay?
You can unwillingly get a BJ from Desna and then eventually willingly fuck Desna.

Can u fuck jinora yet?
If "fuck" is limited to vaginal sex, than you can fuck Jinora with a box on her head and cardboard with "big tits" drawn on them. You can also get a BJ from her when she doesn't have a box on her head.

MITY usually keeps the stories close to their chest.

hellothereperson

Jan 28, 2020
In my opinion I really don't like the concept of book 4 I mean some of you will probably hate me for this But I really don't like the idea of an old guy fucking a girl younger than you(korra,asami,zhu li and eska etc.you know what I mean)even if it is just a game For me it kinda takes the fun and excitement out I really wish they would at least work on a love route for book 4 where we get to play as a younger character even and being a young mind in an old body doesn't really fit me and the concept of blackmailing is fine but still when I look at it I don't really like it I know there's no point me ranting here but I just wanted to share my opinion.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
MITY usually keeps the stories close to their chest.
True. Even though a lot of people expected Tenzin to be the main character for this route, it was kept secret all the way to the release of the first build, if I recall correctly. There was even that funny moment where the Painted Lady tries to put you in Korra's body.

As for who I think we'll play as in the love route... I'm beginning to think an original character might be plausible. Some nobody who became an airbender and moves to the Air Temple in the intro. Who will start to work with Korra during the Earth Kingdom crisis and eventually have a romance with her.

I would prefer an established character, but there's really no one who fits the bill. Aang was close with Katara and Toph, and Zuko was brother to Azula and boyfriend to Mai. There are two obvious candidates who were close to Korra throughout the entire series - Mako and Bolin. Any one of them would be perfect, were it not for the fact that they're already benders of other elements and thus can't learn airbending.

Of the actual airbenders, Kai would be most likely, but he doesn't really have a big connection to Korra from what I remember, only to Jinora. Zaheer would be perfect... for another slave route. Bumi would be hilarious only because we controlled his brother in the other route. The rest are nobodies.

So I'd say it's either:
  • Mako/Bolin with some artistic license with how the harmonic convergence worked
  • Kai
  • or an original character

It's gonna be exciting to find out who the newest meat puppet will be.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
True. Even though a lot of people expected Tenzin to be the main character for this route, it was kept secret all the way to the release of the first build, if I recall correctly. There was even that funny moment where the Painted Lady tries to put you in Korra's body.

As for who I think we'll play as in the love route... I'm beginning to think an original character might be plausible. Some nobody who became an airbender and moves to the Air Temple in the intro. Who will start to work with Korra during the Earth Kingdom crisis and eventually have a romance with her.

I would prefer an established character, but there's really no one who fits the bill. Aang was close with Katara and Toph, and Zuko was brother to Azula and boyfriend to Mai. There are two obvious candidates who were close to Korra throughout the entire series - Mako and Bolin. Any one of them would be perfect, were it not for the fact that they're already benders of other elements and thus can't learn airbending.

Of the actual airbenders, Kai would be most likely, but he doesn't really have a big connection to Korra from what I remember, only to Jinora. Zaheer would be perfect... for another slave route. Bumi would be hilarious only because we controlled his brother in the other route. The rest are nobodies.

So I'd say it's either:
  • Mako/Bolin with some artistic license with how the harmonic convergence worked
  • Kai
  • or an original character

It's gonna be exciting to find out who the newest meat puppet will be.
in b4 Jinora MC lesbian love route

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Where?? I know book 4 but when? What happens in the story before?
There is no sex scene with Jinora yet in the game (a good scene at least). But if you go to the south pole, you can have a drink that she will offer you, when you do that, you will wake up dizzy, and see Jinora with a bag on her head, and she will be called "Jorina", it is a horrible scene. In the game, she can only do a blowjob in the tree house.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017

Greetings to all! Today, due to numerous requests, we've finally finished setting up our own Discord server and you are now welcome to join it. We've also set up unique roles for each donation tier.
Here's the link:
We strongly encourage you to read the server rules. And to follow them.
To learn more about getting your Patreon role in Discord

Check out the game while waiting between updates
That isn't for Four Elements Trainer, why post it here?

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes