• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

themastercheif

Jul 28, 2018
Progressing in the story gets you to meditate, which is where you meet her.
I've already done meditate all the way through nude tit-grabbing, and met yengchen for the BJ/other training scenes, how do I get to the sex scene though? Should I just start book 4 over? Think I might be bugged.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Oh, yeah! Now I remember. It was so short, that's why it slipped my mind
it's on the love route, now that i remembered it and went to check it out.
I've already done meditate all the way through nude tit-grabbing, and met yengchen for the BJ/other training scenes, how do I get to the sex scene though? Should I just start book 4 over? Think I might be bugged.
you have to do Shaddy's delivery missions, then one hour you will deliver a package to the tower of the air island, you will pass out, and from there you will be able to meditate every night in the tower to be able to train and repeat the scenes with Yangchen .

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
I don't remember a futa scene in Book 3. Is it in slave route only?
Someone mentioned it's in the slave route, but I got it in the love route. At some point Ajayla(?) will imprison two of the masked guards in one of the cells. I think either you free them or they get out on their own, but they get option of using a potion if you choose the "I like chicks with dicks" dialogue choice.

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
So has there been any word on the story for the love route? I know there's been suggestions about a different MC, which is pretty fair.

Personally, a married old man romancing a bunch of 20 something women doesn't fit the love route imo. There are plenty of alternatives...

MC Aang got around. Maybe there's an Aang bastard running around who can learn airbending?
We have no idea what time MC himself lived in, maybe he can be himself?
Some random shady merchant got airbending with the rest of the batch?
Hell, I'd even take Futavatar over an old married man...

Reactions: Brutok

trekkiemonster

Feb 8, 2019
Just downloaded 0.8.6 and uh I'm having trouble finding any more content after returning from the South Pole. After this update, I found only two pieces of new content--the South Pole event (where I declined fucking Desna), and the garbage advertising the Equalist rally. Help?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
So has there been any word on the story for the love route? I know there's been suggestions about a different MC, which is pretty fair.

Personally, a married old man romancing a bunch of 20 something women doesn't fit the love route imo. There are plenty of alternatives...

MC Aang got around. Maybe there's an Aang bastard running around who can learn airbending?
We have no idea what time MC himself lived in, maybe he can be himself?
Some random shady merchant got airbending with the rest of the batch?
Hell, I'd even take Futavatar over an old married man...
I'm definitely hoping for an OC guy.
If it can work for Azula slave, it can work for Korra love.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, yeah! Now I remember. It was so short, that's why it slipped my mind
It wasn't a major part of the story, but I wouldn't call it "short". It had a few animations and could be replayable.

How is this tagged gay?
You can unwillingly get a BJ from Desna and then eventually willingly fuck Desna.

Can u fuck jinora yet?
If "fuck" is limited to vaginal sex, than you can fuck Jinora with a box on her head and cardboard with "big tits" drawn on them. You can also get a BJ from her when she doesn't have a box on her head.

MITY usually keeps the stories close to their chest.

hellothereperson

Jan 28, 2020
In my opinion I really don't like the concept of book 4 I mean some of you will probably hate me for this But I really don't like the idea of an old guy fucking a girl younger than you(korra,asami,zhu li and eska etc.you know what I mean)even if it is just a game For me it kinda takes the fun and excitement out I really wish they would at least work on a love route for book 4 where we get to play as a younger character even and being a young mind in an old body doesn't really fit me and the concept of blackmailing is fine but still when I look at it I don't really like it I know there's no point me ranting here but I just wanted to share my opinion.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes