May 30, 2020
Probably you need to upgrade the brothel/hospital/tavern, go in tunnels and find obsidian (one in the skull with burning candle) if you don't have one. Also the tavern quests giving you obsidian in the end

For the latest topic what i can say... Well it's a consolidated practice the delays at this point. Or maybe they are studing our conduct for some psychological experiments :ROFLMAO:
Thats not it, nothing in the menu can be upgraded, and my house, the Tavern, and the Shop have all been upgraded.

May 30, 2020
Ok nevermind my dumbass didn't go to the shop to buy the Madam outfit for June and apparently that was the key all along so whatever

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
When comes the new update? 1st week of june?
If you don’t want to sift through all the rants, basically the coder is really behind to the point the artist is now coding too, and they don’t know how far into June they’re gonna have to go to finish. In a perfect world it’d be within a week, but this world’s gone to shit so you never know

May 30, 2020
K so just a quick critique, I love book 3 and Toph so much, just so much, but I really do not like the fact that Joo Dee has to be in the story and so omipresent. I never liked her character and she always sort of seemed creepy to me, so, having her there every time I go to my house is not fun. Her inclusion was not necessary, at all.

Reactions: Sole

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Any two centers?

IMO as a slave route main, I'm disappointed. But that isn't to say that this book was bad, in fact comparing this slave route to the others it was actually pretty decent. I'm praying though the love route can surpass Book 2's. Also I'm praying they don't throw out all characteristics of a slave route in the love route.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
K so just a quick critique, I love book 3 and Toph so much, just so much, but I really do not like the fact that Joo Dee has to be in the story and so omipresent. I never liked her character and she always sort of seemed creepy to me, so, having her there every time I go to my house is not fun. Her inclusion was not necessary, at all.
On the opposite end, this game make me realize that I actually like Joo Dee a lot. She is kinda milfy, and tan. Also soemthing about seeing that normally smily demeanor descend into lust, embarrassment and/or fear depending in the Route was excellent.

She ended up being one my favorite girls in the route.

Last edited:

bla bla idk

May 29, 2020
second time different book need help

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'bk4/lin/jail/drawer1_off.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image u'bk4/lin/jail/drawer1_off.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 18748, in script
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'bk4/lin/jail/drawer1_off.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6d
Mon Jun 01 16:07:19 2020
```

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
On the opposite end, this game make me realize that I actually like Joo Dee a lot. She is kinda milfy, and tan. Also soemthing about seeing that normally smily demeanor descend into lust, embarrassment and/or fear drowning in the Route was excellent.

I agree, she is very scary in the series, but in the game as she has more participation, I think she can play very good the role of a sexy milf, especially on the love route.

May 30, 2020
I agree, she is very scary in the series, but in the game as she has more participation, I think she can play very good the role of a sexy milf, especially on the love route.
On the opposite end, this game make me realize that I actually like Joo Dee a lot. She is kinda milfy, and tan. Also soemthing about seeing that normally smily demeanor descend into lust, embarrassment and/or fear depending in the Route was excellent.

I'm glad someone liked her, I only had eyes for Toph the entire run. Shes my waifu for laifu, as cringe as that sounds, it describes my feelings very well. I'd like to compliment the creator specifically for the love route on Toph. Its so... sweet... and cute, and it gets her character spot on. Tough and hard on the outside, always wanting to be independent, but also vulnerable when you get down to her core.
Excellent writing, animation, and just generally everything. I would have paid 60 bucks for this on Steam, if it was up.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm glad someone liked her, I only had eyes for Toph the entire run. Shes my waifu for laifu, as cringe as that sounds, it describes my feelings very well. I'd like to compliment the creator specifically for the love route on Toph. Its so... sweet... and cute, and it gets her character spot on. Tough and hard on the outside, always wanting to be independent, but also vulnerable when you get down to her core.
Excellent writing, animation, and just generally everything. I would have paid 60 bucks for this on Steam, if it was up.
I guess we’re totally opposites. Toph was the girl I cared the least about. Not that I dislike her. She’s one of those best characters in the original show, the game captured a lot of what made her good. She also has a lot of fetish stuff just baked into the design. Blind, loli, the whole foot thing? Yeah

Just...eh...first of all, She’s probably she girl I’m least attracted to. Plus, I feel like I already know her from the show. Nothing happened that wasn’t expected. Which is a good thing. But it ended up feeling being for me, seeing essentially the same character development.

I didn’t dislike her scenes or her story. Toph is great. I was just interested in literally every other girl more.

May 30, 2020
I guess we’re totally opposites. Toph was the girl I cared the least about. Not that I dislike her. She’s one of those best characters in the original show, the game captured a lot of what made her good. She also has a lot of fetish stuff just baked into the design. Blind, loli, the whole foot thing? Yeah

Just...eh...first of all, She’s probably she girl I’m least attracted to. Plus, I feel like I already know her from the show. Nothing happened that wasn’t expected. Which is a good thing. But it ended up feeling being for me, seeing essentially the same character development.

I didn’t dislike her scenes or her story. Toph is great. I was just interested in literally every other girl more.
Thats fair, we have different tastes. Its not even that shes a loli, that has nothing to do with it. I just love how cute and spunky and flustered she gets, it makes me all kinds of happy. Her character and the way she acts and reacts to what I do and say to her just melts my bitter little heart. Makes me feel all soft and happy, which is not normal for me, at all.
I'm like intentionally trying to distance myself as much as politely possible from Katara and the other girls because I remember how the drama in book 2 went and I don't want Toph to ever feel like I think of anyone better than her.
Ok you can make fun of me for getting emotionally attached to a drawing now.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Particularly, for me the best book so far is 3, with Toph being the best waifu and having the best characters. Book 4 is also very good so far, if I were to list what I like best and what I like least would be:

Book 3
Book 4
Book 2
Book 1

Reactions: Sole

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Eh. Since I’m here and nothing else is happening.

Book 4 Korra>Eska>Lin=Pema=Zhu li>Jinora=ginger>Asami=Korra’s mom am I forgetting anyone?

Book 3 June=Poppy=Joo dee>Ajala>Jin=Ty Lee>suki>toph, katara, anyone I didn’t mention.

Book 2 Ty Lee=Azula>That one muscular military lady>Mei>Anyone I didn’t mention

Book 1. Honestly? Who cares about book 1. Buncha dark skin girls which is a plus. Most of them OCs. Don’t care. Had sex. I don’t even remember who the characters are....uh...the ghost was hot. I remember there being a ghost.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Erodaz and Nixi~
May 30, 2020
Particularly, for me the best book so far is 3, with Toph being the best waifu and having the best characters. Book 4 is also very good so far, if I were to list what I like best and what I like least would be:

Book 3
Book 4
Book 2
Book 1
You have good taste brother. It would be that way for me aswell. Not that I didn't like book one, but putting Azula in her place is all kinds of satisfying. Katara is a great girl, but shes not MY girl. If that makes sense. I'm still gonna put a baby in both of em tho.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

bla bla idk

May 29, 2020
second time different book need help

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'bk4/lin/jail/drawer1_off.png'>:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 18748, in script
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Cehil\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6d
Mon Jun 01 16:07:19 2020
```
can some one help me with this or do I have to go some where else because I can't progress at all because I can't get into the police station's desk

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes