May 30, 2020
Eh. Since I’m here and nothing else is happening.

Book 4 Korra>Eska>Lin=Pema=Zhu li>Jinora=ginger>Asami=Korra’s mom am I forgetting anyone?

Book 3 June=Poppy=Joo dee>Ajala>Jin=Ty Lee>suki>toph, katara, anyone I didn’t mention.

Book 2 Ty Lee=Azula>That one muscular military lady>Mei>Anyone I didn’t mention

Book 1. Honestly? Who cares about book 1. Buncha dark skin girls. Most of them OCs. Don’t care. Had sex. I don’t even remember who the characters are....uh...the ghost was hot. I remember there being a ghost.
Katara's mom, you're thinking of Katara's mom, you milf hound.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
As for which books I like the best?

That’s....a hard call. All of them have stuff that I absolutely love, stuff that I hate, stuff that is meh....I’d have to do a deep dive.

I really REALLY like breaking Korra and Azula. Ty Lee slave route is also just...my dick was hard as diamonds through that whole thing. Book 2 Love route was AMAZING though in terms of characters and story.

Uh...I might have to say book 3 just because it has so many girls? This is hard.

Uh....this is hard.

I’ll go with book2>book 3&4>book 1

Just because book 2 had amazing story and characters and girls/scenes. Book 3 has the most girls but the story isn’t quite as good. Still good.

Book 4 has some of my favorite scenes in the series but it isn’t even finished yet.

Book 1. XD. It’s book 1. Do I need to say anymore?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Katara's mom, you're thinking of Katara's mom, you milf hound.
What can I say. I know what I like =3

Thats fair, we have different tastes. Its not even that shes a loli, that has nothing to do with it. I just love how cute and spunky and flustered she gets, it makes me all kinds of happy. Her character and the way she acts and reacts to what I do and say to her just melts my bitter little heart. Makes me feel all soft and happy, which is not normal for me, at all.
I'm like intentionally trying to distance myself as much as politely possible from Katara and the other girls because I remember how the drama in book 2 went and I don't want Toph to ever feel like I think of anyone better than her.
Ok you can make fun of me for getting emotionally attached to a drawing now.
No I get you and trust me. I’m the last guy that will judge you for this.

I get attached to relatively minor characters even. I’m probably worse.

But yeah. I can understand a lot of that. She is lovable.

bla bla idk

May 29, 2020
sorry it just that this has happen 3 times now and I want to know how to fix it
also it skips the thing I have to grab to move on so I cant move on

May 30, 2020
What can I say. I know what I like =3

No I get you and trust me. I’m the last guy that will judge you for this.

I get attached to relatively minor characters even. I’m probably worse.

But yeah. I can understand a lot of that. She is lovable.
I just wanna hug her up in my arms and never let her go. I am also excited for book 4 tho. I never watched Legend of Korra so, this'll be an interesting experience.

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
sorry it just that this has happen 3 times now and I want to know how to fix it
also it skips the thing I have to grab to move on so I cant move on
I think it just prevents you from displaying the image of it, it does not actually impede your progress. The same thing happened to me.

If that's not the case, then I might suggest a fresh install. Are you loading a saved game from a previous version?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
You have good taste brother. It would be that way for me aswell. Not that I didn't like book one, but putting Azula in her place is all kinds of satisfying. Katara is a great girl, but shes not MY girl. If that makes sense. I'm still gonna put a baby in both of em tho.
not that book 1 with katara is bad for me, obviously mity was still at the beginning of the game’s development, and with each new book, more sex scenes and more fuckable characters were added, so book 3 is mine favorite (and also because I love Toph ). But who knows, maybe book 4 will become my new favorite.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
While we’re just talking about girls, Eska was another unexpected one. I was always kinda interested in her even though she was “creepy”. She’s like a dark skinned Tharja(I wonder if people know who that is) which sounds good to me.

Didn’t expect go get her so soon.

God damn is she hot in this. Really like the way she’s drawn and I really really REALLYA like her attitude especially when she starts trying to seduce you. I would be fine if she had a book all to herself.

I now like the character a lot more.

And hey. Traps are fine with me.

bla bla idk

May 29, 2020
ok is it possible to code in something in the game if the game is breaking at that point
like something that is important to progress is that even possible

I've found out the problem no idea how to fix it in some file there is a missing " at the end of the first line"

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
While we’re just talking about girls, Eska was another unexpected one. I was always kinda interested in her even though she was “creepy”. She’s like a dark skinned Tharja(I wonder if people know who that is) which sounds good to me.

Didn’t expect go get her so soon.

God damn is she hot in this. Really like the way she’s drawn and I really really REALLYA like her attitude especially when she starts trying to seduce you. I would be fine if she had a book all to herself.

I now like the character a lot more.

And hey. Traps are fine with me.
I'm getting too old for games this good. I'm probably seriously damaging my dick with how much I'm fapping to this. I need to take the main charters advice and sleep once between each session.

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
ok is it possible to code in something in the game if the game is breaking at that point
like something that is important to progress is that even possible

I've found out the problem no idea how to fix it in some file there is a missing " at the end of the first line"
I'm gonna be honest, if you can't even reinstall the game, the chances of coding your own workaround are pretty slim. Not only would that be complicated, but all the scripts and resources are compiled so you would have to find an un-compiler first which doesn't guarantee that the files will come out the same as the original.

Uninstalling and reinstalling is like the very base level of troubleshooting. If that's too much then you're not going to find much help.

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
i just know how to do some things and i found out that there is something missing in one of the files
Yeah I told you that, there's an image missing. It says so in the error log you posted. But you're not going to be able to put it in because the image files are compiled into an archive.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Book 2 Love Route is still the best part of the game for me.
I wasn’t really feeling the game THAAT much. Book 2 Slave was fun and hot, but I wasn’t like in love with the game. I actually just was originally lanning on playing temporarily for the Azula scenes and dropping it immediately after.

That was my plan when I downloaded this game in a whim.

Book 2 love...changed all that. They really outdid themselves. Like it was so great. Better than I could have ever expected.

Reactions: GaRbS and Balrog
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes