rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I've been a patron of Mity's all the way back from book 1, but all the delays lately really reinforce my decision to pause my support for a while. I've always been a bigger fan of the love routes anyway.

May 30, 2020
I've been a patron of Mity's all the way back from book 1, but all the delays lately really reinforce my decision to pause my support for a while. I've always been a bigger fan of the love routes anyway.
I hate to be this guy, but as someone who has tried to work on long projects before, even exorbitant amounts of money can't force you to have inspiration. This game is genuinely an erotic masterwork and the quality will suffer severely if people force themselves to push out more content. I'd prefer it take a long time but get done right than be finished sooner and shittier.
If Mity were to quit the project altogether, that would be worth getting enraged over imo.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I hate to be this guy, but as someone who has tried to work on long projects before, even exorbitant amounts of money can't force you to have inspiration. This game is genuinely an erotic masterwork and the quality will suffer severely if people force themselves to push out more content. I'd prefer it take a long time but get done right than be finished sooner and shittier.
If Mity were to quit the project altogether, that would be worth getting enraged over imo.
I've not been enraged though. I've just been a little disappointed lately. Mainly because they've had delays and stuff happen a lot lately. They even send PMs to their patrons 3 - 4 times promising that it won't happen again. But after 3 - 4 times those kind of messages don't feel as sincere anymore. So pausing my support just felt right atm.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
In my opinion there is not much "inspiration" to be taken and put into the story, mity literally just needs a context for the characters to have sex.
In order, the stories in the books can be summarized in:

Book 1: Help the katara village with food and buildings and earn sex as a reward.
Book 2: Gaining Azula's trust until you take away her authority and make her submissive.
Book 3: Rescuing girls from the "dungeon" to fuck them.
Book 4: Bullying Korra.

I don't think the problem is "inspiration", but excuses, minigames (boring and unnecessary) and disorganization (instead of hiring more people).

May 30, 2020
In my opinion there is not much "inspiration" to be taken and put into the story, mity literally just needs a context for the characters to have sex.
In order, the stories in the books can be summarized in:

Book 1: Help the katara village with food and buildings and earn sex as a reward.
Book 2: Gaining Azula's trust until you take away her authority and make her submissive.
Book 3: Rescuing girls from the "dungeon" to fuck them.
Book 4: Bullying Korra.

I don't think the problem is "inspiration", but excuses, minigames (boring and unnecessary) and disorganization (instead of hiring more people).
Theres a lot more to it than that. If it was just that, then this wouldn't be as good as it is. The writing and dialogue are what really gives the weight and attraction to all the very simple sex scenes. Thats why its so good. Take that away and they're just loops like anything you can find on R34. They're not special anymore, without the context and story.
Its not like, an amazing story, its not the best thing ever, don't get me wrong, but its decent, and if they just forced it, it wouldn't be decent, it would be kinda just like: "Oh ok whatever"

I've not been enraged though. I've just been a little disappointed lately. Mainly because they've had delays and stuff happen a lot lately. They even send PMs to their patrons 3 - 4 times promising that it won't happen again. But after 3 - 4 times those kind of messages don't feel as sincere anymore. So pausing my support just felt right atm.
I get that and I don't blame you, and they really should stop making promises they wont keep, but I'd like to maintain the benefit of the doubt and assume they just don't want to let everyone down, and want to make sure they've got it all right before they release updates. Fingers crossed its that, and not just laziness and greed, but considering how much passion they've put in the project this far, I'm willing to bet its the former.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Theres a lot more to it than that. If it was just that, then this wouldn't be as good as it is. The writing and dialogue are what really gives the weight and attraction to all the very simple sex scenes. Thats why its so good. Take that away and they're just loops like anything you can find on R34. They're not special anymore, without the context and story.
Its not like, an amazing story, its not the best thing ever, don't get me wrong, but its decent, and if they just forced it, it wouldn't be decent, it would be kinda just like: "Oh ok whatever"

I get that and I don't blame you, and they really should stop making promises they wont keep, but I'd like to maintain the benefit of the doubt and assume they just don't want to let everyone down, and want to make sure they've got it all right before they release updates. Fingers crossed its that, and not just laziness and greed, but considering how much passion they've put in the project this far, I'm willing to bet its the former.
With all due respect to your opinion, but I already find the dialogues quite disconnected and "whatever", because if we use book 4 as an example:

Pema doesn't mind being betrayed by another woman.
Lin, for no apparent reason, offers sexual situations with tenzin.
Jinora has a strong desire to have sex with her father.
everyone in the water tribe is strangely promiscuous.

In my opinion, everyone has sex appeal at most.

But don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the story is not good and that the game is not good, on the contrary, it is among my top 10 games on this site.

May 30, 2020
With all due respect to your opinion, but I already find the dialogues quite disconnected and "whatever", because if we use book 4 as an example:

Pema doesn't mind being betrayed by another woman.
Lin, for no apparent reason, offers sexual situations with tenzin.
Jinora has a strong desire to have sex with her father.
everyone in the water tribe is strangely promiscuous.

In my opinion, everyone has sex appeal at most.

But don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the story is not good and that the game is not good, on the contrary, it is among my top 10 games on this site.
Book 4 doesn't really have good writing, compared to 2 and 3 especially. I was more in reference to those two. I actually really felt something in both of those. 4 just makes me wanna pound Korra's chocolate goddess cunt.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I liked giving a taste of the cum drink to Jinora in book 4, that's honestly the most interesting idea of book 4 in general, i don't really blame them for a less interesting book 4 since the source material itself was a lot less interesting in LOK than in ATLA.

Reactions: Centrophy and Sole
May 30, 2020
I liked giving a taste of the cum drink to Jinora in book 4, that's honestly the most interesting idea of book 4 in general, i don't really blame them for a less interesting book 4 since the source material itself was a lot less interesting in LOK than in ATLA.
I mean yea it really isn't their fault lol. LoK has a lot less to work with.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Book 4 isn't up to par because the concept wasn't finished from the very beginning. They made the error to tease for Jinora content in the chibi comics and in some early scenes (like the sperm drink) without really having plans to make her a real side character. When people started to ask for her she was implemented terribly, without pacing and not enjoyable at all. But the main cause for all of this is the failed card game and the things that followed. Book 4 is full of such failed experiments and it shows. The quality of scenes is still improving/staying the same though, it's incoherent story and character development that's unpleasant (for me). Mity knows though and I hope he takes his time to change that with the love route.

May 30, 2020
Book 4 isn't up to par because the concept wasn't finished from the very beginning. They made the error to tease for Jinora content in the chibi comics and in some early scenes (like the sperm drink) without really having plans to make her a real side character. When people started to ask for her she was implemented terribly, without pacing and not enjoyable at all. But the main cause for all of this is the failed card game and the things that followed. Book 4 is full of such failed experiments and it shows. The quality of scenes is still improving/staying the same though, it's incoherent story and character development that's unpleasant (for me). Mity knows though and I hope he takes his time to change that with the love route.
I'm sure the other books had their fair share of fuck ups, hes been doing it a while, I have every confidence it will all turn out ok. :) Hopefully...

yallis

May 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "Don Nadie, message: 3603879, membre: 1283270"]
Parlez aux anciens en son nom.
[/CITATION]

Ok thank you it's ok i did

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, how they kept teasing Jinora and then acted like they hadn't planned anything more with her before randomly adding stuff with her in an unsatisfying way was annoying.

And the story jump around a lot, you even have Korra being thirsty as fuck for Asami despite it still being book 1, where she gave no fuck about Asami at best and was thirsty for Mako.

And then you have the random trip back to the water tribe that serve no real purpose.

Dark-xenon

Dec 4, 2017
I have a very simple solution for that problem - it's called VACATION. When artist felt that coder was overheating over this stupid and unnecessary(to say the least) card game he should have WARNED everyone that there would be a delay and they won't be able to make a release on time(so everyone could cancel their pledge for october 2019 and resume when there will be an update). INSTEAD he fed us some lame excuses and a crappy Halloween mini-game so we won't cancel payments for october/november and december. And when people just agreed with it MITY thought 'oh... so we can do THAT and STILL get paid?'
And it all turned to shit then. Now we have consequences - they will delay more and more quality will drop further and 'grand final book' will be just a lazy unimaginative piece of garbage. That's why we need MANAGEMENT. Because otherwise it all turns in 'Star Citizen' kind of situation :((

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
It's also called 'hiring back up' so you can relax or even take a vacation without fucking the whole project up.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes