ADF

Jun 30, 2017
I dunno if MITY ever checks here but it seems like there's a glitch. The Korra/Asami Doubletap scene unlocks after Asami's blowjob scene (right after you find (Meelo?)'s rock and right around the time you send Korra to pick up the drugs from Shady. At first I assumed it would turn out to be a dream scene but nope, looks like it just straight unlocks.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in the part that the korra disappears and has to talk to everyone, would anyone have the save after talking to everyone? here in my buga game when I'm going to talk to ginger 1591425671413.png

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Yes. You have to tell her to keep your sperm in her when you fuck her mom. Then just play out the update to the end.
I made that choice but I didn't see her pregnant to the point where I finished the slave route.

Edit: Okay maybe I didn't select that as I loaded up a point before that, clicked on the option to keep the sperm inside and boom I actually got her preggo scene at the end. Also I realize that I had to plant shady's gizmo on that telescope that is on the statue island. I am 100% done now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: strenif

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you find birthday present for jinora? Eska & Desna ask for treasure from mine, but i can't figure out mine combination. Other characters wont eaven talk about that.

Finaly found the ring but now i cant enter mine and still dont have present.

Last edited:

pasus

Mar 29, 2019
Are there more content from desna in the two last updates????? sorry but i love that situations when are a trap in middle, thats so hot

Nov 4, 2019
How do you find birthday present for jinora? Eska & Desna ask for treasure from mine, but i can't figure out mine combination. Other characters wont eaven talk about that.

Finaly found the ring but now i cant enter mine and still dont have present.
i think im at the same spot. But i can't seem to get into the mines. where did you find the ring?

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I did to complete the birthday.

1. When with Korra and her mom, choose the birthday over sex with Sinna (Dont remember her name)

2. Go to council, that prompts the ring and Jinora goes home. Choosing the sex with Korras mom over Jinora seemed to make Katara not mention the ring.

3. Talk to shady first, invite him to the party. Then just keep going to all the houses back and forth talking. I don't remember the correct order, just keep talking to everyone until you get the following to happen. (Talk to korra and she will help you get the ring in the MOUNTAIN not the mine, Korras mom bakes a cake, invite council, invite the twins, etc.) By the time this is over EVERYONE needs to go. Zhu-li will happen below.

4. Once everyone is invited tell Jinora to go to Korras, then tell Zhu-li to meet you there.

5. Go back to the Market to get the decorations before going to Korras

6. You know you get the scene because it autoplays after the party.

Thats it. Sorry this isn't super accurate. Its 4am and this is off memory. Let me know if this helps you. I'll clean up this little guide and get the order tomorrow if its not helpful.

Reactions: death705

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
is there any other scene with jinora in this patch? and if this is how I get it?
Korra will prompt you to go back to the south pole for a surprise. Give Jinora a nice birthday party with lots of guests. Once back in town visit your bedroom often and Jinora will ask you to visit her by the Koi pond. Do so. Later you will hear a voice I think asking you to visit the Tower. Enjoy the following scene.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
love route and then idk beyond that
I can almost guarantee there's a Book 5 to this. Gotta wrap everything up neatly. Not sure what's gonna happen to the MC though; would be pretty lame to both the Slave and Love routes ended with MC losing access to their waifus, whether won by romance or rape.

My only hope is that the ending has more balance to it than the branches. I like MITY's humor, but his writing is biased to all hell toward the Slave route, from what I've seen. I highly prefer the Love route plot, but it just seems to get so pushed to the side... especially in Book 2. I'm really hoping for some redemption at the end of it all. Like if giving in to Slave routes more than Love routes means that your character becomes some imbalanced asshole who gets put down by a hero of their time. Otherwise, as much as I enjoy the actual gameplay/humor/individual moments of the story, I fear the Slave route is just another "Sociopath Romance" series, like Rance...

May 30, 2020
But how do u get that scene
I forget but I know it happens in the tower and like, you talk to her at the statue to initiate it, I think she approaches you in the bedroom, then asks for you to meet her at the koi pond to talk, so you talk, she says to meet her at the tower when you agree to fuck, and then you do that, and then you get your final, no holds barred, straight up incest loli-fuck with Jinora.

May 30, 2020
I can almost guarantee there's a Book 5 to this. Gotta wrap everything up neatly. Not sure what's gonna happen to the MC though; would be pretty lame to both the Slave and Love routes ended with MC losing access to their waifus, whether won by romance or rape.

My only hope is that the ending has more balance to it than the branches. I like MITY's humor, but his writing is biased to all hell toward the Slave route, from what I've seen. I highly prefer the Love route plot, but it just seems to get so pushed to the side... especially in Book 2. I'm really hoping for some redemption at the end of it all. Like if giving in to Slave routes more than Love routes means that your character becomes some imbalanced asshole who gets put down by a hero of their time. Otherwise, as much as I enjoy the actual gameplay/humor/individual moments of the story, I fear the Slave route is just another "Sociopath Romance" series, like Rance...
I feel the same, but I'm happy the love route with book 3 was so touching and cute and cuddly, really some top notch writing on that one.
Book 2 tho, not as good, I'll grant ya.

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes