Kokujou

May 19, 2018
nice... birthday seems to be broken. i tried everything. klicked every pixel. twice! she just won't get her present and the mine is locked...

Reactions: RealAhab

Zoobats

Jul 12, 2017
I cant get any of the Jinora scenes to work, I've done the party 100% and I even talked to her after the fact, but nothing

Reactions: johnwoo

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone got a solution the meditation puzzle in the tower with the 4 wind icons? I really hate these puzzles

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
Where's on windows are save files located? I can't access new content of 0.8.6, but I can't use downloaded saves becasue I don't know where they are suppose to be put into
try pressing windows key + r, type "appdata", clcik on the roaming folder, go to the renpy folder, then look for the "Avatar Harem" folder

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone got a solution the meditation puzzle in the tower with the 4 wind icons? I really hate these puzzles
The goal is to get them lined up. Turn the second one in line until it matches #1. Then turn #3 until it matches #'s 1 and 2. And so on. It takes a few moments but is faster then clicking randomly.

Reactions: pogclown

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Equalists invade! Oh no!
Face-to-face with Amon! Will this be the end?!?!?!!?!?!11111111111
You're on a blimp! And what's that? Korra's naked? What's she doing? Oh. OH. That's nice.
Help Asami in a way she doesn't even know she needs! Get rewarded! Friendship is magic!

i think i did somethign wrong becasue i did not got this scenes but everythign else

jkimled2001

May 23, 2020
shift and O doesn't work for some reason.. do you know if it might be anything different? or is there any part of the game that it will / won't open in?

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Im going to say this now, and yes I know I will get a lot of negative feed back, the love route needs to be main Char Korra, futa. Sorry boys, but if we follow the "real" story, then kora was the main lead, so it was a female story. YES, I know what Mitty said, but u as an author can not change the story and not get people angry. Korra was a lesbion, so MAKE THE STROY about her.
Angry types start now!
Not gonna lie, this sounds like a fucking good idea, and I didn't know that I needed futa Korra that much. :p

Reactions: GaRbS

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Equalists invade! Oh no!
Face-to-face with Amon! Will this be the end?!?!?!!?!?!11111111111
You're on a blimp! And what's that? Korra's naked? What's she doing? Oh. OH. That's nice.
Help Asami in a way she doesn't even know she needs! Get rewarded! Friendship is magic!

i think i did somethign wrong becasue i did not got this scenes but everythign else
I'm not sure if you can even avoid the Korra scene. If you mean the Asami scene go to the study and call her. It is referring to the hunt for evidence about her father.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
how you get this scene ?
You have to get her the best birthday ever. Ask everyone to come to her party, Even someone lost in the cave. Ask Korra to help you get a ring. Make sure you have a cake and decorations.

I'm a little disappointed that there is just the one scene but I guess I would be unhappy if there was suddenly a dozen futa scenes so we get what we get.

I also think there was a missed opportunity with Korra in the park but there are some places Mity won't go.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes