HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
But we can fuck Korra on love route?When is ready of course
Pretty sure we can; be it Tenzin again for whatever reason, a new original character like we did with the slave route from book 2 in this game, Korra is the main character in book 4 of this game so it's likely gonna be as expected: a romantic consensual path.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I need help, my game bugs in the search for the korra part, someone would talk to ginger and then save the game and pass the saved game to me, due to a bug, I can't talk to her to finish this mission

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
finally, I spent yesterday and today playing and playing with my saves, I finally have all the routes finished, all the scenes (even the non-repeatable ones).

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
I'm stuck on the jinora birthday part. Not sure what to do, twins keep telling me to go to the mine but whenever i go there is says there's nothing left to find. Help
there's a simple guide a few pages before that list out how to get her scene. just follow it. for the mines i had to just ctrl and click randomly but its not that hard to get.

Pikamai

Dec 11, 2019
there's a simple guide a few pages before that list out how to get her scene. just follow it. for the mines i had to just ctrl and click randomly but its not that hard to get.
Did u try to play today ? Cause I tried and I can't go further than finding the ring with Korra. Eska and Desna really want their treasure and I can't find it in the mines. Its blocked.

Reactions: IamUnderman

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
Like I said, I explored the mines and found katara. Now the mines tell me there is nothing left to find.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Seems this guy is in the exact same state as me.
Same here though even if the mine is blocked I can still get in but when I try to wonder I get the whole "There is nothing left here for me." I might try playing with the online save editor and see if that works.

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
I think you missed a part in the last update Because the treasure is a strap on but it has to be obtained before the atack of amon or you have to buy it from the marketplace
Yeah that never happened in my game, guess my game just missed a sequence. So odd that it would do that. Thanks anyway.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Same here though even if the mine is blocked I can still get in but when I try to wonder I get the whole "There is nothing left here for me." I might try playing with the online save editor and see if that works.
Ok so using the save editor added +1 to the value of jinora_bday(*Insert whatever number is here*) and that seems to at least get that questing again. Eska is still asking for treasure and the mine is screaming that there is nothing left to find but so far this has let me reach the birthday party.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes