armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
well i just finished this version and all i can say is that the finale of the slave route is very lacking i think this version was rushed because of the backlash from the patreon posts at the end of May I hope the end of this route will be corrected with the new corrections being 0.8.7b to 0.8.7d

Feb 6, 2018
The ending was really shitty to put it simple - you didn't even get a proper message like "Part ends here stay tuned for future updates" or anythin alike, just a simple static screen of the overworld with "the end" as a title.
You know, ever since Toph's route I imagined Lin to sometime during the route give Tenzin a footjob, but sadly not... well there is hoping for the Love route.
Also anyone know anything about the next update? Like if we can assume a steady pace or if the team is still handicapped due to Covid? Also what IS actually the regular pace for updates?

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
Whenever I place a save in the save folder, I'm unable to find it in-game. When I delete a save that does appear, and rename the transplanted save to the same name, the savegame is exactly the same as before. Any advice?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I don't think, we will get Korra as MC in the Love route.
All Avatar possessed Avatars? was always a dude.
Korra as MC makes no sense, bec Mity wouldnt make a complete route with a Futa, bec the MC needs a dick.

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Whenever I place a save in the save folder, I'm unable to find it in-game. When I delete a save that does appear, and rename the transplanted save to the same name, the savegame is exactly the same as before. Any advice?
Create a new save from the game then rename your download ed save with the name of the new save after that deleite the save you just created and erase the (1) from the downloaded save. Note this need to happen in the two files were the save are one is in the save file inside the game files while the other is in the renpy file

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
And? Who could be that 1 (aside Jinora, Ikki, Meelo) airbending person? :sneaky: :)
It's not Korra and not Tenzin, that much is certain.

edit:

addition: We discovered that if you pick "doubletap" from asami's menu things can get really buggy!! You can pick it waaaaaaay too early atm. So be careful of that! Don't pick it if you haven't already seen the scene where asami, korra and the player get funky with each other.

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
Create a new save from the game then rename your download ed save with the name of the new save after that deleite the save you just created and erase the (1) from the downloaded save. Note this need to happen in the two files were the save are one is in the save file inside the game files while the other is in the renpy file
That worked, thank you

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes