• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah no, the Slave Route MC won't have shit coming his way.

I under the sentiment. Trust me, oh lord trust me I do.

But comparing the Slave Route MC to any other corruption game really does put a lot less pressure of being an evil bastard on him.

Reactions: Balrog
May 30, 2020
1601783856562.png
AAAAAAAAA NOOOOO DON'T DO THIS TO ME MITY!!!
This is the only scene I've jerked it to all this time because Toph was actually into it and it was fun and cute and sexy, and then they hit me with this.
Fuck... the only reason I can forgive Mity for this sin is the fact that they also made the love route.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I didn't see the 'hit them' thing but the 'addiction' and 'passing around' thing was always so boring and a buzzkill whenever it happened, Why would I play a game where you choose the girls based on their archetype / personality just to remove said personality, making the route less fun as it goes (and also it's just lazy to begin with so the writer doesn't have to come up with a reason of WHY they'd want your dick / obey you) ? And If I wanted to get in a relationship with a bunch of town's bikes, I'd put an 'actress wanted' ad in california, I wouldn't buy a freaking game.
The rather staggering market share of the rape and NTR genres are enough proof that substantial amounts of people get off on the humilation and domination aspects.
Having said that,Im with you.
Never found much satisfaction in them.
Some authors are able to meld the genres enough to make it somewhat enjoyable(like Maron☆Maron,who likes to use humiliation but then blends it with ridiculous settings and vanilla elements)but for the most part I stay clear of them as well.

I'd almost rather he overpower and just flat out rape them than what he does. He doesn't hurt them physically, at least not much, he doesn't use force or anything like that, its worse. He finds their insecurities, their inadequecies, the things that cut to their very core, and he just twists them for his own personal enjoyment. By the time hes done with them, the characters have no self-respect, self-control, or feelings of self-worth. He ruins them for the rest of their lives and convinces them that they're only worth is to be his cocksleeve.
They don't break because he forces himself on them, they don't do it because its better to just bite their lip and take it rather than resist and be hurt, no, MC stabs in deep to their very core, and twists the knife into the one thing they can't help but be vulnerable to.
Its good writing, for sure, but its also just disgusting.
View attachment 843824
Shes so cute... look at that face, I just wanna hug her and kiss her and make her feel happy. But I click onward to advance the plot and know that before this is over, I'll have ruined her, body and mind, forever.
I hope that when we get to the series end, the Slave Route MC gets whats coming to him.
Well it is called slave route for a reason.
You jumped into that hole,now pay the price. :p

May 30, 2020
The rather staggering market share of the rape and NTR genres are enough proof that substantial amounts of people get off on the humilation and domination aspects.
Having said that,Im with you.
Never found much satisfaction in them.
Some authors are able to meld the genres enough to make it somewhat enjoyable(like Maron☆Maron,who likes to use humiliation but then blends it with ridiculous settings and vanilla elements)but for the most part I stay clear of them as well.

Well it is called slave route for a reason.
You jumped into that hole,now pay the price. :p
Despair.jpg
Yea. This is my fault. I have to see this through to the end.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Oh yeah, I understand totaly, everyone has their thing but I'm just saying how I saw it whenever the 'prostitute them / pass them around' and 'drug them into being a personality-less vegetable' just happened (most of the time in games where you aren't actualy warned about it / it's not the main genre since I'm smart enough to avoid the stuff I'm not into, unlike some people)

Reactions: Saraf

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Just a quick question. If there was to be a book dedicated to a side character, which one of the girls would you prefer and why ?

superseed

Sep 24, 2019
I'm doing the slave route and I can't figure out how to progress. I can't talk to Toph during the day; it says I have to hypnotise Suki and June. I've hypnotized Suki as much as I can with the first piece of equipment and I have the Kiyoshi dildo. But I can't find the key to free June (where is it?). Ty Lee approached me and I made the brothel bigger, but now she's disappeared. Joo Dee has also disappeared. My earth bending isn't strong enough to fix the crack or to break the second wall. Idk what to do at this point

Oct 7, 2019
Yeah,that always surprised me considering the...uhm...age scale of the cast in the original(*cough* which obviously doesnt apply to this parody *cough*).
Blame Mity´s fear of Patreon,since its documented that at last one character was redesigned to be more stacked during development and its feasible to assume that that mentality endured for a unspecified amount of time...(and if I seem deliberately vague here that isnt at all on purpose).
Which one? Since most of the Avatar cast were teenagers, most of the females, while not busty, were at least curvy. Only 'true loli' character here is Toph or maybe Slave Route Jinora. This game seems to exaggerate at best. I can't think of anyone TERRIBLY off-model, which is why I like it.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
He ruins them for the rest of their lives and convinces them that they're only worth is to be his cocksleeve.
That's the point. They're convinced to give up everything to be the MCs personal cumdump. They value sex (specifically with the MC) more than anything else and are willing to go so far as to have sex in front of others; they're embarrassed sure, but it's not like they actually stop you from making them do it again.

May 30, 2020
That's the point. They're convinced to give up everything to be the MCs personal cumdump. They value sex (specifically with the MC) more than anything else and are willing to go so far as to have sex in front of others; they're embarrassed sure, but it's not like they actually stop you from making them do it again.
I could do without the relentless emotional abuse. I understand that its the point, so I'm not really faulting the game for it, I'm just saying its so well done that it makes me fucking hate him.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm stuck on Korra endgame where I need to find evidence asami's father is not guilty, i found one on the air island, one on the statue island but I can't get the one the goblin has. How to get it?
If you're playing the latest update than one of his questions should be fairly straight forward. I don't have it in front of me but the Goblin should just kinda shake his head cause he doesn't have it, only that he's guilty.

got a question, is part 4 love route finished or do i have wait for v1.0?
Not fully 1.0 for the love route. There's gonna be a fifth epilogue book.

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
im gonna say a completed love route might be in the realm of 0.9.4~ just cause they still have to do the ending chapter(or book hopefully book) and the slave route was pretty much 0.8.~ to 0.8.9.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes