Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Hmm, currently you cannot "finish" any of the chapters, correct? Because I keep looking for people to help in the water tribe, and I can't find anything... Also can't complete the "get naked" section on Katara.
Literally everything is done in all the chapters EXCEPT for the love route in Book 3.

Reactions: jackpokesfghter

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
maybe there will be a conclusionstory that contains the fallout of all your actions instead of useing Chapter 4 for that.
Seems easier and more ordered than packing that into chapter 4 itself

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
maybe there will be a conclusionstory that contains the fallout of all your actions instead of useing Chapter 4 for that.
Seems easier and more ordered than packing that into chapter 4 itself
Easier, sure, but imagine having everything you've done have an impact on Korra's future.

Like instead of Zuko it's Azula leading the Fire Nation (or whoever you chose to impregnate). Or, on the same accord, it's Azula who knows that it's you.

Or Katara, who lived her life like normal but her children have attributes much like you. Instead of Tenzin being all-srs, he's a sarcastic shit who takes after his old man (you).

Imagine Amon, who probably is still the same, but now Korra's grown up with a Katara who promises her all these great and wonderful things about the "real" previous Avatar, so when you show up, of course Katara and Toph are going to know it's actually you, the player.

I'm probably reading too much into this but I've been a slave to this game for so long that the potential is just way too much.

D

Deleted member 352615

Am I the only one who doesn't like the Toph character at all? The second book was so damn amazing.

Reactions: Kira999

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Easier, sure, but imagine having everything you've done have an impact on Korra's future.

Like instead of Zuko it's Azula leading the Fire Nation (or whoever you chose to impregnate). Or, on the same accord, it's Azula who knows that it's you.

Or Katara, who lived her life like normal but her children have attributes much like you. Instead of Tenzin being all-srs, he's a sarcastic shit who takes after his old man (you).

Imagine Amon, who probably is still the same, but now Korra's grown up with a Katara who promises her all these great and wonderful things about the "real" previous Avatar, so when you show up, of course Katara and Toph are going to know it's actually you, the player.

I'm probably reading too much into this but I've been a slave to this game for so long that the potential is just way too much.
Well considering that we didn't impregnate Katara as of now Tenzin would most likely still be her and Aangs son.
And in regards of the Fire-Nation leadership I doubt we'll see to much for that... not sure how many endings were in the slave route, but even in the love route were 3 different endings/leaders... sounds like to much pain to write different statements for a rather sidenote... as it shouldn't have any influence on the remaining story of book 4

Reactions: ghostfreak24

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I doubt the different endings will have a huge effect, if any, at the end of the game. If that would open a possibility to rework book 1 I would be fine with that. Katara deserves the same quality/quality of scenes as all the other girls.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i impregnate azula and mai in book 2 if i remember correctly,lets make everyone happy since they really want to bear my child:LOL:

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes