Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah it seems i'm also stuck now. Same thing that was posted a bit before. I got everything in the south pole, talked to everyone, got the ring, asked shady to come to the party etc. Now Eska & Desna keep asking me to go to the mine and get the treasure, but "walking around aimlessly" does nothing now since "there's nothing more to discover".
So probably a sequence breaking bug...boomer.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I don’t know what’s going on, even my game stops at finding the korra, and you have to talk to everyone, with 1 person left to continue the mission, it’s still an error, and if I try to start a new game it’s also giving an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.7a
Sat Jun 06 00:58:38 2020

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Since I haven't played chapter 4 so far (only playing the love route), I was wondering about the ending about which soem of you seem to be disappointed.
Is it possible that when both love and slave route of chapter 4 are done, that we would then get a larger overall end game or is it certain that what you get now is the complete ending to the game?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I have the same game error in the last 2 version

when it comes to finding the sludge, talking to the bitch about this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and when I try to start a new game it is giving this error

nksasori

Jun 4, 2018
Since I haven't played chapter 4 so far (only playing the love route), I was wondering about the ending about which soem of you seem to be disappointed.
Is it possible that when both love and slave route of chapter 4 are done, that we would then get a larger overall end game or is it certain that what you get now is the complete ending to the game?
In the ending
I would love if we get a complete ending, but i think they will do a generic ending (meaning the same ending regardless of route) when they do both. or at least i hope they do.

Reactions: Sole

Darcraven

May 9, 2018
Im going to say this now, and yes I know I will get a lot of negative feed back, the love route needs to be main Char Korra, futa. Sorry boys, but if we follow the "real" story, then kora was the main lead, so it was a female story. YES, I know what Mitty said, but u as an author can not change the story and not get people angry. Korra was a lesbion, so MAKE THE STROY about her.
Angry types start now!

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes