Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
I am back i decided to tell you peasants that this game will not be getting a update for some long or short period of time now shoo click the LATEST UPDATES and find another game to play

My personal suggestion::::::> Harem Collector By Bad Kitty Games

I think this game is awesome fantastic and the best game my opinion even tho this game does not get that much attention there is hours of gameplay or days it took me 43 hours to complete the game completely every item armor and scene unlocked then by my own fucking stupidity i deleting the game and the saves and now i am replaying it fuck my brain or is it stupidness and the game gets updated in 2 or 1 months

And yes i was begging for a save like a 'peasant' [more like asking] but no one gave attention and now i am sad

I AM NOT ADVERTISING OR TELLING YOU TO PLAY IT ITS YOUR CHOICE

'you will need to use the wiki to progress no joke for 1st time'
'yes they have their own wiki in their website and no i am not advertising'

well this has gone long enough again my grammar is trash my first language is not English if you find some amusement reading this post or some other emotion well that's not my problem

Nitro Tepas

• Angry
Reactions: FiveLeafClover
Jun 25, 2019
I still hope that there will be an update in Q1 2021
It's still my favorit 2d game, and I believe that there will never be a game that can keep up with 4ET (not even close)
So PLEASE all mighty Mity, don't let us starve

Reactions: GaRbS and jvdw92

ezarel5620

Dec 13, 2020
So the artist can make his own builds which are perfectly functional, have no noticeable drop of quality of writing, and of course still have the art (duh), and to top it all off, no minigame that assfucks the entire build!

So for what reason is cbob so immensely critical other than that FET is his project?

Aug 13, 2017
So the artist can make his own builds which are perfectly functional, have no noticeable drop of quality of writing, and of course still have the art (duh), and to top it all off, no minigame that assfucks the entire build!

So for what reason is cbob so immensely critical other than that FET is his project?
He's not critical, that's just a line people have fed themselves and others in order to justify defending MITY. No offense but he's not some god coder that NEEDS to work on the builds alone in solitude, he should've got some help for that way sooner in development of the game when people were telling them that's how they should use part of their patreon money. Yet all these years and its only been those two working on the game? Hmmmmm well I suppose you get less when you have to split the cash 3 ways.

Honestly it's like they signed some blood pact together.

Reactions: GaRbS and kainora

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
We don't really know about a drop in quality of writing. Based on the (very small) amount of writing we've seen in 18titans & spookytimes I'd say the writing isn't the same quality as the main game. I agree that Marty should definitely continue by coding the builds and flesh out the main idea for the storyline, but if they want tonal consistency I can see why they'd want to keep cbob.

Aug 13, 2017
We don't really know about a drop in quality of writing. Based on the (very small) amount of writing we've seen in 18titans & spookytimes I'd say the writing isn't the same quality as the main game. I agree that Marty should definitely continue by coding the builds and flesh out the main idea for the storyline, but if they want tonal consistency I can see why they'd want to keep cbob.
The other thing is that no one is calling for cbob to be removed. FET turned into a large project and people were concerned he had bitten off more than he could chew. That's why there was a call for hiring help. Also the solution isn't to just hand everything over to Marty and have them do it because now they run the risk of burnout.

If they cared about their project they would hire help, either a new programmer to help ease cbob's load and then he can continue to focus on writing or a new writer that can flesh out cbob's idea because let's be honest cbob isn't a god and that's ok, he needs help as evidenced by the multiple breaks due to him "breaking down" or "hitting a wall/writer's block" not to mention the times a build got screwed by trying to implement a new minigame.

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
The other thing is that no one is calling for cbob to be removed. FET turned into a large project and people were concerned he had bitten off more than he could chew. That's why there was a call for hiring help. Also the solution isn't to just hand everything over to Marty and have them do it because now they run the risk of burnout.

If they cared about their project they would hire help, either a new programmer to help ease cbob's load and then he can continue to focus on writing or a new writer that can flesh out cbob's idea because let's be honest cbob isn't a god and that's ok, he needs help as evidenced by the multiple breaks due to him "breaking down" or "hitting a wall/writer's block" not to mention the times a build got screwed by trying to implement a new minigame.
everyone who's been here since the begining will continue to dismiss what you've said. FET isn't Martie's game, he's only the artist for it, say what you want about should've could've but the final decision has always been Cbob. Marty could continue by himself if Cbob said he was done and gave it to him, but unless that happens it will always be Cbob's game to create at its highs and lows. We all know Cbob has a yandere dev aversion to hiring another coder, at least he has marty to actually create art instead of asset rip (and he can write pretty well compared to most adult games). *edit but we know he won't do it, for whatever reason he has, unless of course he himself realises he needs another coder, another writer at this point would just be more hassle then its worth and would be a bad idea

Aug 13, 2017
everyone who's been here since the begining will continue to dismiss what you've said. FET isn't Martie's game, he's only the artist for it, say what you want about should've could've but the final decision has always been Cbob. Marty could continue by himself if Cbob said he was done and gave it to him, but unless that happens it will always be Cbob's game to create at its highs and lows. We all know Cbob has a yandere dev aversion to hiring another coder, at least he has marty to actually create art instead of asset rip (and he can write pretty well compared to most adult games). *edit but we know he won't do it, for whatever reason he has, unless of course he himself realises he needs another coder, another writer at this point would just be more hassle then its worth and would be a bad idea
I never said the project should go to Marty. By all means I acknowledge that FET is cbob's baby, if you actually read my post you would see that I said that I'm not calling for some coup to happen where the game is snatched from him. I literally just said that all I want out of them is to show the project means something to them and hire some help.

Is that so unreasonable? Surely when a game starts pulling in 20k a month you can afford to invest some of that into expanding your work force to start releasing builds at a reasonable rate. Of course there's no guarantee that adding someone would improve the work flow but sure it wouldn't hurt to try?

My suggestion is for you to start actually reading posts if you're going to reply to them and for MITY to use that cash to hire a new coder or writer or whatever to help cbob out.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

i said this a few times but i have a heavy suspicion that the writter block came from him getting stuck making a new pointless mini game, you know, like last time the game got a big delay.

Reactions: GaRbS and hukjuk

BlueRose12

Feb 14, 2019
HOLY BALLSACKS! I just jerked it the last 4 days straight with this thing.

---
I had one main save and a few others for various branching decisions. For instance my main save is the love route in book 2 with Azula, then slave with Toph, but I felt kind of bad bullying her so I chose love for Korra. On reddit I saw she can make out with a girl? Is her love route incomplete or was it a bad combination?
---
Also in case the dev is reading this, this has been a great game. Very humorous, doesn't drag, makes me smile every time there's a reference I get. I like it, really wish I found it earlier in the lock down. Thank you.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes