Aug 13, 2017
I mean to be fair, there is a game to discuss. What we're lacking is the love route of book 4 plus any potential bonus book/epilogue to tie it all together in a satisfying manner. Otherwise we have Books 1-3 plus the slave route of book 4 so.. we do have a game to talk about, it's just a fair few people are feeling blue-balled over a lack of progress for the korra love route.
Yeah and it's been discussed before so would you like to just copy paste the same conversations from 6 months ago? 2 years back? Why go in a loop talking about the same thing that's been covered more than enough earlier in this thread?

If that's what you want just head to the bottom of your screen here click the three dots that's between the page numbers and put in a value that's anywhere between let's say 400-600. That way you should get all the game discussion you want! Unless of course that leads you back to another period of time when the game was delayed. Since it's happened more than a couple times you know... but it should be fine. See ya!!

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Haven't played this yet, but I'm willing to wait for another year or so for a complete version. What would you guys suggest?

You can always play through the slave routes as they are complete for all four books. Can do the love route for the first three books as well.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
gotta say, marty's writing for 18titans is really good.. not on par with cbobs humor but it's good..
I kind of like raven's writing.
Marty is improving a lot, which is great to see.
Cant wait to see how 18teen moves along

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I kind of like raven's writing.
Marty is improving a lot, which is great to see.
Cant wait to see how 18teen moves along
Yeah, the only good part I would say is Raven's romance. Whoever wrote that feels like a whole different person than the one who wrote the earlier pieces of dialog.

Reactions: Az_To
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes