Nov 9, 2018
ABOUT TIME, me too i hope 18T doesn't get drop.. I mean Marty had a lot of drawing done and stopped sending them to the coder. So he probably got some time off for 18T.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Man fuck Eric.
nah, rather have woman fuck Eric. unless ofc he's gay.

back to topic; maybe cbob has come to, that's a good thing then. i remain wait-see until that notice gets a solid. great to have other things to do, and more than one game to play.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
All was still uncertain few days ago and suddenly he's back from his "depression" and has a build nearly ready when it was said that he didn't particularly do much if anything before the break?
I don't know but something is very wrong here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I want to believe that cbob broke free of whatever the fuck hes been doing for the past 6 months and that we're back on track but the best I can do is be cautiously, somewhat reluctantly optimistic

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
does anyone know the solution to the book 4 dream puzzle? (the one with 4 tiles that need to be turned into position) I am bad at puzzles especially combination puzzles

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Stuck on the puzzle with the false memory, when I go back and go up the left side nothing happens. Any possible solutions?

Jun 25, 2019
Been a good year or 2 since I last played this.

restarting soon and was wondering which routes should I pick slave or love? Or do I just play through the story of each one
I prefer the Love Routes, but the Slave Routes are also fun..
Just play both and dicide yourself ;)

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone else find it funny that they started up the patreon again before even getting a bughunt build out yet it took them a few months to even consider suspending it in the first place? Really tickles your mind :unsure:
On september 1 the final version of the august Bughunt version came out thats where progress stopped
In October there has been the Halloween sidestory
in November nothing came out
in December and January 18titans builds came out

So out of these 5 last months there where like 2 monetized months without a release without Cbob really saying anything.
thats still bad but i thought since marty was working on his sideproject right now it is fine to re-monetize the patreon.

Altho i dont like that Cbob gets 50% of the money for martys work but thats between them.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes