KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
does anyone know the solution to the book 4 dream puzzle? (the one with 4 tiles that need to be turned into position) I am bad at puzzles especially combination puzzles
The one with the airbender avatar chick? (I forgot the name sorry). Every time you click on a tile, all of the tiles move 90 degrees to the right, and the one you clicked on moves 180. So just click on every single one until they all match up, sorry if that doesn't make sense

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Been a good year or 2 since I last played this.

restarting soon and was wondering which routes should I pick slave or love? Or do I just play through the story of each one
I prefer the love routes, but the slave route is the only one complete for all four books. Book Four love route is in progress and will be for months to come most likely.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
The one with the airbender avatar chick? (I forgot the name sorry). Every time you click on a tile, all of the tiles move 90 degrees to the right, and the one you clicked on moves 180. So just click on every single one until they all match up, sorry if that doesn't make sense
it does, i now match things up starting from the right

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Watch the new build be only 2 scenes for Korra, 1 for Katara, and a build up for a Ikki/Jinora scene for the next build... still better than nothing I guess.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
i've played the slave route multiple times now, and heck I got so freaking good with this puzzle game..
I want something new and really hoping that the new version will be released this feb.. hopefully Screenshot_2021-01-23-20-36-29-64.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennu and Frianko

theNonfaktor

Apr 25, 2019
Watch the new build be only 2 scenes for Korra, 1 for Katara, and a build up for a Ikki/Jinora scene for the next build... still better than nothing I guess.
I actually prefer having some buildup content before getting to the real stuff in trainer games. If you just get to the H scenes they don't hit as hard as if they had more nonsexual content before. So valuing a build by the numbers of scenes is not the best way imo.

Reactions: TrueJackal

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
is this title abandoned? its been so long and you would've thought during covid all this time we would've seen some huge progress. are they planning any new updates anytime soon?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes