IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Everyone knew it wasn't going to have a lot of content but I'd hoped that at least what it did have would be a bit more substantial, this was basically tease: the build

Hopefully the next one isn't so hollow when it comes out next year
That's exactly the content I wanted it to have. I hope they don't feel the need to rush now, that's what made the slave route so unpleasant at start, the pacing was all over the place. My feedback for them was to focus on original characters and start the lewd scenes with the next buil though.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
it was certainly too little for so much waiting time, and it was to be expected, I think nobody is surprised by this and apparently many people are content with little (not that there is anything to be done, even if they were not content).

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Here's hoping we're done with this fiasco and can get back to a semi-regular release schedule, but sadly Im not that optimistic this time around

I hope they do more with Jinora the next build cause I ended up liking her more than Korra

Reactions: motiondill

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Build sucks, has one scene with korra where you get to see her tits, one where you see Jinora nude from behind, fucking a nameless guard captain, and a bj from Kya

Not really worth the 6 month wait at all
Build sucks, has one scene with korra where you get to see her tits, one where you see Jinora nude from behind, fucking a nameless guard captain, and a bj from Kya

Not really worth the 6 month wait at all
this is better than nothing bro beside cannot blame mity anyways he give us a update that mean there a little hope for another update to be normal

back

i hope so

Reactions: mastaczajnik

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
I would really want to know if they completely scrapped the update that was supposed to be 80% done in october or if cbob just finished the last 20% in a hurry the last days so they can start demand money again.

I mean i knew the new content would be small this time but the constant filler sex scenes with shitty "Faceless" guards just to prevent progressing too fast with the main heroines are really pissing me off tbh.

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
I would really want to know if they completely scrapped the update that was supposed to be 80% done in october or if cbob just finished the last 20% in a hurry the last days so they can start demand money again.

I mean i knew the new content would be small this time but the constant filler sex scenes with shitty "Faceless" guards just to prevent progressing too fast with the main heroines are really pissing me off tbh.
The 80% was just simply a lie.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
plus we all know that the code was shit so maybe they spent some time trying to optimize it
Why though? It didn't crash and it did the job even if it was spaghetti. Did anything outside the filesize improve? Did it make coding updates easier? I doubt it since each chapter has been self contained so far. Seems like they're putting the cart before the horse or some other analogy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
It has been a little short action but well I liked it I hope the next one with asisas and that there is a little more

Mar 17, 2018
This update is just sad...
I wanted to buy the game when it was completed...the game went downhill from book 3
The funny thing is Mity is destroying the goodwill of the fans like the creators of the legend of kora did for the series
So basically you are complaining about a free game and saying your opinion should matter because you might pay a month of patreon subscription when the game is 100% done?

He hadn't destroyed my goodwill yet lol. One of the main team members was having serious mental health issues and we are in the middle of a pandemic, and are in a time where the number of people having major mental health issues (thinking about self harm or suicide at least once per day for 30 days) has risen from 3% to 7% of the overall population. We're lucky the game wasn't abandoned.

Then again my goodwill towards the Avatar series as a whole wasn't destroyed by Legend of Korra either. It started off iffy but really found it's footing by a season or two in.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The fact that it's free doesn't mean no complaints are valid.

That being said, I think a small update with decent pacing is fine. It was never gonna be a big update. The hiatus wasn't them doing a giant update. The hiatus was cbob's mental health stopping him from getting ANY work done. So it was always gonna be an update the size of a regular update or less.

If you expected a mega update to make up for lost time, you set yourself up for dissappointment. I'd rather they take the time to do small amounts of quality work instead of rush out a large amount of garbage. Because in a year or 2 when we have the full game, it will be a great full game. Instead of demanding a large about of content that would be rushed.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The 80% was just simply a lie.
80% doesn't mean that it was complete up to that point.
Mity may have just taken what could be quickly turned into a release and gone with that. Only he can tell for sure.
Actually the 80% make perfect sense. Marty didn't do any work on it, he went all in with 18titans. It was "only" at the beginning of February, one week ago, they started to go on with the build. That's the 20% that are missing.
And like others already mentioned, the amount of content we got makes perfect sense, if you followed the updates and the discussion.
If you're disappointed it's because you set your expectations too high and hyped yourself or you didn't follow the updates at all.

That doesn't mean I'm defending anyone, just getting the facts straight.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes