Aug 13, 2017
- They literally did nothing on FET in this time. I thought I was clear on this.

- Go on, "punish" them...

- It's my money, what do you care? I rather spend hundreds of dollars on FET than a single penny on 90% of the other games. Mity could take 12 months off and still would have delivered more content like most other deliver in their whole game. It's clear to me Cbob has some serious issues, it's not in my power to do anything about it and without him there is no FET. But you guys don't seem to get this no matter how often we tell you. Also, I know for sure Marty is working his ass off and doing his best to keep the project alive. He deserves any support he gets.

- There is no such thing as "normal" people, only entitlement and opinions. You can voice your opinion here but it doesn't have more value than ours. I agree on that they should have stopped the funding sooner.

- You don't need to be a prophet to "foresee" more problems with the development of this game. Do you think anyone with common sense really doubts that? But there simply isn't any reason to get emotional about this on this forum. If you feel betrayed and robbed, the only place to voice your anger would be on their patreon. I'm so tired of these discussions, it's the last time I will take part on this. Probably it will be deleted anyway, and this time rightfully so.
Sad to see that a mediocre update was enough to get people to drop to the floor and start licking boots. I don't see why you guys on the other side of this argument get so emotional about people getting rightfully upset.

Would you not get upset if somebody lied to you constantly? Say it's your birthday and you're turning let's say 15, if you parents promised you a gift but then kept lying to you about it and just ignoring you altogether for weeks would you not be a little hurt? At the very least you'd think they were being unreasonable right.

Either way this discussion can get cleansed as many times as it takes I'll keep arguing against the sloppy management of FET.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I guess the story does go far since it seems after you get the 3rd movers it hits a dead end!

zerracas

May 2, 2017
- They literally did nothing on FET in this time. I thought I was clear on this.

- Go on, "punish" them...

- It's my money, what do you care? I rather spend hundreds of dollars on FET than a single penny on 90% of the other games. Mity could take 12 months off and still would have delivered more content like most other deliver in their whole game. It's clear to me Cbob has some serious issues, it's not in my power to do anything about it and without him there is no FET. But you guys don't seem to get this no matter how often we tell you. Also, I know for sure Marty is working his ass off and doing his best to keep the project alive. He deserves any support he gets.

- There is no such thing as "normal" people, only entitlement and opinions. You can voice your opinion here but it doesn't have more value than ours. I agree on that they should have stopped the funding sooner.

- You don't need to be a prophet to "foresee" more problems with the development of this game. Do you think anyone with common sense really doubts that? But there simply isn't any reason to get emotional about this on this forum. If you feel betrayed and robbed, the only place to voice your anger would be on their patreon. I'm so tired of these discussions, it's the last time I will take part on this. Probably it will be deleted anyway, and this time rightfully so.
hope he sees this and gives you a chance bro

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Lots of complaining going on here, I thought the game was basically finished.

How much is missing? Is it only book 4 related? Is the love route playable?

jamesthepond

Aug 15, 2017
Guys, I will say that it is realistic to of expected a regular month and a half release sized update. It's not like CBob sat there depressed not talking to anyone just so he could pound a ton of extra content for the game out. It was clear since November that he hasn't been working, or at least been making progress due to depression/creative block.

Something that I do have hope for on the other hand is a quick update or two. I'm sure with no real game to work on and 6 months of hiatus, Marty got to get ahead on some artwork alongside his efforts to put 18teens out. After all, they pretty much plan from the get-go who and what girls are going to do. CBob also seems to not only have come back to work, but also found a direction to take the plot, so we may get another update quicker than average. Also, unlike other times, CBob actually followed through with this one, so im willing to put a bit of faith in him. If this all is true, then it would just be up to CBob to pound out some code. Of course, this is all speculation, so I could be terribly wrong, but I think my deductions are reasonable. However this plays out, I think they are back and on top of it until at least the end of this game, and for that, Godspeed, and good luck.

Either way, I hope they hurry, because I really want to bone Jinora and Opal in a 3 way.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You've finally decided to start speaking some sense.

The system does play a huge part in this because if you know you're going to get paid anyway you have no incentive to do your best. What's more is that you have every motive to keep development going on as long as possible.

It's a shame this update doesn't seem to be substantial though. I'll just have to put my interest on hold until the next one, whenever that may be.
Sounds dangerously similar to what happened to another game development that should never be named *cough* E.T for Atari *cough* :sneaky:

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You're 100% correct my man (y) it is your money and it's up to you to do with it as you please :D but that doesn't make it a good thing though and doesn't mean your good for the games development ether. :unsure: You're right that a lot of the games industry has it's head up it's arse but how do you think it got there? People, bad consumer practices. Take loot boxes, micro transactions, day one DLC and pre-order bonuses. Do you know what the pre-order bonus was for pre-ordering a game two decades ago? you got to play the game. Yes it's up to you what you spend your money on (y) but it's opinions like these that harm the industry and ruin it for the rest of us. You ask why people care so much about what your spending your money on? Because your destorying the industry, games, the things they love. Because your not rewarding good quality, your rewarding abuse of your wallet. If your going to give someone the same amount of money for half the work and a marked dropped in quality as you would have for twice this effort what is the incentive for games designers. Think of it like a beloved family pet or your child. Over feeding a dog is going to make it happy or lavishing your child with praise makes you happy and them feel good but that doesn't make it good. I'm not coming down on you buddy :) I'm not intending to offend you nor am I offended just felt compelled to say this and what happens, happens I suppose. Come next week no one will care :D

Last edited:

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
She looks good. I kinda wish she was a bit more petite though like in the Korra Series. Jinora looks more thicc in these then she did in the Halloween Special. I guess there is always Ikki to look out for xD
But this happens about book 4 in the show. To me she looks almost exactly like the Jinora of book 4
Lots of complaining going on here, I thought the game was basically finished.

How much is missing? Is it only book 4 related? Is the love route playable?
yep, book 4 love route is the final part when its done the game is completed, though they did say they might do an extra book 5, but the game itself will be at 1.0 final after this route, book 4 love route is playable, its just in a very early state, if you've been waiting for a complete version you might as well wait for this route to finish, at this point the game is just over 87.5% done

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes