Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
I remember the game had multiple penetration tag. Has that content been removed?
What?
Like as in two dicks? I don't remember that at all.
I think there might be a scene with a dildo's up someones ass with the dick in the other. But I can't remember.

***Edit***
Actually i remember a rape scene with korra and whatever those guys are called in the tunnels. So ya there should be multiple penetration tag.

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
Is there anything past the point where shady gives you the kuvira mover? I've tried every option but nothing moves the day forward. I'm assuming that's it.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
How far would this game be from completion? I really like the game and I haven't played it for a year now because I wanted to wait for a lot new content. I've been keeping track for a while now and I hope things will get better for the developers. Keep up the good work
that's a tough position to hold and i commend you b/c better men would fall to FET this game isn't even done but i look at everything the people the game the 1071 threads i mean there's definitely something here and the fact that we here on the zone will wait literal months for a Four Elements Trainer update is mind blowing ofc were not all so loyal but most are so i just say good luck b/c when this game does finish your looking at like i estimate at least 1 week or more of content and MITY as you know is now also doing a Titans Trainer so you'll have even more after it amazing when you really think about it

Reactions: Balanda

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Can someone help me? I started the love route in book 4 and watched all the dialogues but i'm locked in day one and can't pass the time, what do i do?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh please say this is bouncing back this is one of the best ones I seen ever... Bad enough Annie's School Days is onhold for who knows how long sigh...

Reactions: Touch-me Softly
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes