Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018

FET v.0.9.1b - Early Access

If you thought you'd never see a new version of FET again... well, I've had those kind of moments too. It has been a long time since we could set foot in our perverted version of the avatar world and I've missed her a lot. 18Titans is fun to work on too, but it was still there to fill the hole FET had left.

After such a long time, you won't be able to NOT expect a lot out of this build and I'm going to have to disappoint you right there. This isn't the result of many months of work. This is a build where a member of our little team is carefully trying to pick up where we left and this build will reflect that.

Since Cbob told us all in the last sokka tier post that this week was "a go" and since a lot of you guys have been waiting for a very long time, I decided to push forward extra hard and finished the early access build in record time. I'm not entirely certain what that will mean for it's stability, but since the bughunt was reasonably stable I think it will be fine. *crosses fingers*

In the future we'll allow ourselves the usual three days of close scrutiny again. Sooo.. if Cbob is talking about dates again in the future, ask for a receipt from Marty!

BUGHUNTERS!! You awesome all-dancing all-singing finders of faults... we managed to get a lot fixed in the short, short time we had because of you. Of course we also incorporated some other feedback you gave us.

There are small changes all over the place, but the biggest take place before/during the snowstorm, the first time you see Jinora wearing orange, but the biggest change is that we added a short Jinora scene at the end during day 11.

It's a very small one and not really sexy, but it's another important step to getting in her panties eventually. A pic of it is in the header.

Should you download this build again just for that? Only if you are really curious and don't have a data cap. Speaking of caps. I managed to shrink the file a fair deal so that should help.

I think that's all I needed to say... but if not I'll add to this post later.

As always, we'll be happy with whatever feedback you can give us. Be it bugs or otherwise. You can tell us in the comments below or if you prefer in our pm's.

Anyway, I hope you'll find this build interesting despite the wildly out of synch size/perceived devtime ratio!! links are below. You can advance to day 11 in this build's book 4 love route (added that in the left upper corner of the screen)

Cheers!

Marty

If you're asked for a password, use "toughtitties" without parenthesis

- PC version -

- MAC version

- Android version

Mar 25, 2017
Go to the directory /game/saves your saves are located there.
This is isn't the only place the saves are stored. Saves for Renpy games (on Windows) are stored in the appdata\roaming folder. For me that's in C:\Users\Tro\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742 except for Tro put your username. Appdata is a hidden folder by default so you need to make hidden folders visible. I don't know exactly where on Android or MacOS.

gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
This is isn't the only place the saves are stored. Saves for Renpy games (on Windows) are stored in the appdata\roaming folder. For me that's in C:\Users\Tro\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742 except for Tro put your username. Appdata is a hidden folder by default so you need to make hidden folders visible. I don't know exactly where on Android or MacOS.
use %appdata%\Renpy\

%appdata% automatically substitutes your username along the path. It's an environment variable.

Linux should be something like
~/.renpy/

Mac:
~/Library/RenPy/

Reactions: 614380

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
For the time it took this was pretty bad. Hopefully development can get back on track now.
They haven't been working on it for the past few months, they started a new Teen Titans game that was pretty fun and only just starting going back to this one now.

Does anyone know why they took a break from FET? Was it just burn out?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes