ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i said this a few days ago, they should release whatever content they have, no matter how minor it is. yes, i do think its incredibly disapointing. but, given the situation, the most important thing to do is to get the ball rolling again.

waiting to have enough content would never deliver. and it would only depress and make things harder, for everyone.

however, this doesnt mean they can slack, they need to make up for the wait, not just in the amount, but also in the quality of the content in the next updates.

Aug 13, 2017
I've done that a lot
Then have you done the opposite and not made her walk out in public? If you've done that I believe the ending you get is the public one right where you do her in front of the village before you leave. The only other one I've gotten is the one where you do her in private behind her igloo and then leave. As for the other two I literally have no idea how, sorry.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Aug 13, 2017
i said this a few days ago, they should release whatever content they have, no matter how minor it is. yes, i do think its incredibly disapointing. but, given the situation, the most important thing to do is to get the ball rolling again.

waiting to have enough content would never deliver. and it would only depress and make things harder, for everyone.

however, this doesnt mean they can slack, they need to make up for the wait, not just in the amount, but also in the quality of the content in the next updates.
So they should release a build every time they add a new line of code? :D

Mjolnirthesecond

Oct 2, 2018
Hmmm so since I played last I got a new PC which means I had to start from scratch on the love route. I cannot get Korra into therapy there seems to be no way to progress? Really weird I played through the older build before but cannot move forward now. On 2 after walking around and cannot progress anywhere.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Lol no, the game was on hiatus for like 5 months.
And this update was below average. Hopefully the coder can get his shit together for the next update. If not we have 18titans, that game at least is delivering, God bless The Artist.
Do you know any more good games based on popular animes or games?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
So they should release a build every time they add a new line of code? :D

maybe try reading what i wrote first... in case you didnt get it, i said it about THIS SITUATION, the game was bordering being abandoned. and, because of that, i think its better to deliver something, in order to keep things alive.

i ALSO said that they should make up for the lost time in their next update. because they screwed up not the patrons. its on them to make up for it.

Feb 6, 2018
maybe try reading what i wrote first... in case you didnt get it, i said it about THIS SITUATION, the game was bordering being abandoned. and, because of that, i think its better to deliver something, in order to keep things alive.

i ALSO said that they should make up for the lost time in their next update. because they screwed up not the patrons. its on them to make up for it.
Well bordering abandoned is a relative thing as shown wizh Milfy City... But I agree with you. The most infuriating thing will be being unsure if the game will come out at its regular pace or there will be ghosting bs stories again. Just to make up for doing such a scammy thing I personally would want monthly updates but seeing as to how they tend to release buggy versions I can't expect too much from them.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get past day 1 in the new book 4 love route? I have talked to everyone but am stuck on day 1.

Edit* Had to restart Night is a trigger after enough conversations.

Last edited:
Reactions: AzulaAres8
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes