Aug 13, 2017
is this game good for those who havent seen avatar?
All things considered I'd say it's a pretty good trainer game. Play through it and see if you like it. Also you don't really need to know much about Avatar other than it's a spiritual role handed down through a cycle of rebirth and allows whoever currently is the Avatar to bend all 4 elements. The rest will be explained in game.

rshack420

Jul 14, 2020
Awesome game. The varied gameplay across the chapters keeps it fresh. Only thing that's getting me is I'm stuck on 3/5 when breaking Toph. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get further?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

mravacado

Sep 10, 2020
Awesome game. The varied gameplay across the chapters keeps it fresh. Only thing that's getting me is I'm stuck on 3/5 when breaking Toph. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get further?
I doubt it’s a bug I didn’t experience a single game breaking one since they finished that chapter. My suggestion is checking every possible location to advance the story. Sometimes it can be a bit hard to find the location you need but there is always one there.

Mjolnirthesecond

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure what the issue is with new build but everytime I start over I get stuck. Cannot talk to Korra and can not take her to therapy. I played further on an old build but cannot seem to progress now from a fresh start. I no longer have my old saves.

Reactions: McLoving69

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
>New Update
>It's one Jinora Scene that isn't even sexy
>Months checking f95 for an update

Im seething, but at least they are alive
I want to make a correction on this, as i fell for the somewhat underselling Mity made out of this update, from the last release i played they added, a massage for Jinora and looking her butt bare naked, pictures of Asami posing nude, Opal doing Yoga in tight clothes, a Blowjob from Kya, a Kiss with Korra and a look at her breasts, Anal with a random girl and a scene of the readhead from the past game getting fucked in a movie.

It wasn't much but it was a bit more than what Mity said in the update

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Bruh this is BS after a long time of waiting we see an update to just tell us that they fixed bugs like previous updates? to hell with that
If you aren't aware, FET was in hiatus because one of the team members had problems. They said it long ago, they weren't working on it during all this time. They even paused their Patreon.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes