TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Slave route Jinora then over the next few years she can grow into love route Jinora.. best or both worlds.

It seem's we might be getting the silent treatment again from Mity.. not even up update post in over two weeks.
Updates/Posts usually come at the end of the month, so think around 27-31 of the month.
Also given that they've hit the last 3 months I think it's fair to wait until the end of the month before getting restless.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
We're due for another update soon no? Their last post was 18 days ago. Surely some info on the next build should be coming up very soon.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
would you guys recommend playing the love or slave routes first? so far i've played the first and second book slave route, did i miss anything or do the first two books in the slave route not have that much content?

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
would you guys recommend playing the love or slave routes first? so far i've played the first and second book slave route, did i miss anything or do the first two books in the slave route not have that much content?
tbh in my opinion they are both even with nice scenes just up to weather which one you do first, i have 8 saves in total with both slave and love routes incase i want to revisit

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Love routes usually have more polish. I prefer the book 1 slave route, book 2 love route, for book 3 both are good, book 4 slave is completed and pretty decent while b4 love is not close to done.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
each of the books, different routes provide different events, so i recommend playing both routes for each book, or sou indeed miss quite some content. that difference in routes is less in book 1 though, maybe it will be polished and updated if they still got the muscle after finishing the whole game. but as far as your question goes, you have pretty much 8 different stories in one game, last one bk4 love route is in the works..

Reactions: McSlut

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
play both, each tell a diferent story with diferent events and scenes. i think only b1 is similar.
just as an example, in SL route of b2, you play a slave with alot of dom sub play, love route is an incest love story.

Reactions: McSlut
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes