Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck. I just finished the swamp in Book 4 and left but it says that's the end of the current build and it will continue in the future. I see on the Changelog that's there's things after that though (like sex with Korra, Asami, etc.). I haven't met Asami yet. Did I do something wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: Deadshot101

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I'm stuck. I just finished the swamp in Book 4 and left but it says that's the end of the current build and it will continue in the future. I see on the Changelog that's there's things after that though (like sex with Korra, Asami, etc.). I haven't met Asami yet. Did I do something wrong?
that might've been details of a potential bug fix in book 4 slave seeing as you do stuff with them there

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So what do I do? I downloaded the most recent build but that's where I'm stuck at. I also went the love route.
You wait for the next build like the rest of us if you're stuck on the sky bison. Asami, outside of the pictures in the village, isn't in the love route yet.

3gon

Sep 28, 2018
I can't find the dave games. I want to delete them but they are not in the roaming/renpy nor game/saves
Does anyone knows where they are?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
You wait for the next build like the rest of us if you're stuck on the sky bison. Asami, outside of the pictures in the village, isn't in the love route yet.
So that's where the love route ends? So all the changelogs about sex with Korra, meeting the Equalists, etc. are for the slave route only? If I knew that then I wouldn't have asked. Kinda lame that only the slave route goes so far ahead.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So that's where the love route ends? So all the changelogs about sex with Korra, meeting the Equalists, etc. are for the slave route only? If I knew that then I wouldn't have asked. Kinda lame that only the slave route goes so far ahead.
Yeah, the slave route is the first one done to completion.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Hey lads. Currently getting into this game and im dead confused. So the first book has you choose a route, the second one has a morality system + a choice of route and for the third theres neither? How does that work? Is there simply only one way to do Toph? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hey lads. Currently getting into this game and im dead confused. So the first book has you choose a route, the second one has a morality system + a choice of route and for the third theres neither? How does that work? Is there simply only one way to do Toph? Or am I missing something?
you actually do; every book has two routes. if you start book 3 you will come to a point where you choose, forgot where exactly that was..

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Frogperson

JesusChrist

Jul 27, 2017
Yet in his latest post he says that's something he WON'T do. Once again I return to this thread to see the games progress only to find out that barely two "updates" later and Cbob is already back on his mountain, halting the progress of the game.
Why of course, why would he kill the cow that leaves him the most milk that would be stupid. The second people stop donating insane amounts of money to these lads is the moment the game will get finished and, only until then, expect this crap for another year and a half perhaps?

• Thinking Face

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Why of course, why would he kill the cow that leaves him the most milk that would be stupid. The second people stop donating insane amounts of money to these lads is the moment the game will get finished and, only until then, expect this crap for another year and a half perhaps?
I think Mary is getting fed up with this also. Yes the money is sweet, but most artists and writers aren't in it just for the money. If cbob keeps ghosting him Marty may just put 4ET on hold again and do his 18teen titans game.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Does anybody have a save from just after the snake spirit dream in book 3 love route, lost all my saves after windows update and don't want to play from beginning again. Many thanks.

• Thinking Face

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Ash is a perpetual loser though. Thanks for reminding me of how he lost to that kid with the ninja frog and the shitstorm that occurred after it. :ROFLMAO: I guess you can make an NTR game. If you mean Red, then yeah. Red is a winner and women love winners.
Yeah that's probably why Misty, Serena, that girl from the Lugia movie and a goddamn Latias (pretty sure I'm forgetting some) wants to jump his bones while Red has like, 1 friend.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah that's probably why Misty, Serena, that girl from the Lugia movie and a goddamn Latias (pretty sure I'm forgetting some) wants to jump his bones while Red has like, 1 friend.
There ARE a few others around the series, mostly other one-shot characters, but you got the four most remembered ones (that aren't main girls with zero hints of romance anywhere).

Aug 13, 2017
It's how it always goes. I'm starting to wonder if Cbob even exists. Regardless their output has degraded horribly. I miss when they'd release like 80% of a route for a single book within a month, now we get what?
I'll add onto this since my unedited message could've been taken wrongly. Rather I worded it poorly. When I mentioned the licking I wasn't shaming anyone who was into that, rather I meant that for the wait what we got was minimal next to other updates. The only person we go further with is some random guard captain while we still basically just stand there looking at Jinora and Korra bend over or whatever. So it was a complaint about the lack of progress not the act itself.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes