Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
All the anger here against cbob is plain stupid. The guy is ill. If you want to quit being a patron that's totally fine. It's your judgement. But blaming cbob is on the dark side.

I really hope Marty will not get fed up. I am confident that as long as cbob will not kill himself, he will always come back to this project.
how do you know he's ill?

Reactions: Mistervd

fin133

Mar 18, 2019
All the anger here against cbob is plain stupid. The guy is ill. If you want to quit being a patron that's totally fine. It's your judgement. But blaming cbob is on the dark side.

I really hope Marty will not get fed up. I am confident that as long as cbob will not kill himself, he will always come back to this project.
People can show anger if they want to and what gives you the right say otherwise?? I'd say all the games I see abandoned or year long delays gives people the right to be angry. So does Mity because this is his livelihood too. And guess you know cbob personally to say he's ill?? And besides your comment I really haven't really read any really angry comments towards cbob.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
People can show anger if they want to and what gives you the right say otherwise?? I'd say all the games I see abandoned or year long delays gives people the right to be angry. So does Mity because this is his livelihood too. And guess you know cbob personally to say he's ill?? And besides your comment I really haven't really read any really angry comments towards cbob.
there have been a number of, really angry ones, and the thread got cleared quite a few times from various things. but yea the info came from MiTy's patreon a number of months back, is it a year yet..? that cbob went through stuff and got sick. we cah't be 100% sure of anything, ofc, as we haven't checked his health state in person, not the point. but he hasn't fully recovered from whatever-it-is and the common guess around here is a combination of mental stuff and writer's blockade and maybe some not mental sickness on top. the update process slowed down, the writing as seen in the last Marty post seems to be more of him, most recent, that's all we know.
fact on the matter, people can show anger all they want; won't get through: this here is a pirate site not likely checked by the creators of the game.

Reactions: 2020x

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

I haven't seen any angry comments so far , just confused ones and that's because of the ghosting part... I already mentioned this on my previous comment, he should atleast tell marty if he's busy with rl stuff or if he's sick to avoid confusion...

Fapping2enjoY

May 25, 2021
Hello guys. I'm new to this game (played but haven't completed it). But I need help, where can I find or download spooky times 2. You know the side story of FET where it is about Ty Lee, Azula (honestly, not sure of the name but similar to it and she's the sister of Zuko? Zokko? IDK) and the other girl in love with the prince (because I am right now nut sure of the spelling of his name)

Fapping2enjoY

May 25, 2021
To be honest, here, I just created this account so that I can look for more updates, info, etc. concerning the four elements trainer and 18 titans. I am a big fan of MITY ( but sadly I cannot support them due to various reasons concerning money)

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
To be honest, here, I just created this account so that I can look for more updates, info, etc. concerning the four elements trainer and 18 titans. I am a big fan of MITY ( but sadly I cannot support them due to various reasons concerning money)
Jikage risen is very similar to those in terms or art

Reactions: Fapping2enjoY

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
Hello guys. I'm new to this game (played but haven't completed it). But I need help, where can I find or download spooky times 2. You know the side story of FET where it is about Ty Lee, Azula (honestly, not sure of the name but similar to it and she's the sister of Zuko? Zokko? IDK) and the other girl in love with the prince (because I am right now nut sure of the spelling of his name)
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-spookytimes-2020-release-mity.39645/
I think from here?

Reactions: Fapping2enjoY

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
SEVERE lack of prostitution for a game that has prostitution tags. What is even the purpose of going for the "public" route when you cant have the main heroines go public? Exhibitionism here and there isnt bad but it gets old.

You cant even view the scenes for the only one very minor character that you can pimp. Game is still good but this wishy-washy hesitation to implement prostitution for the main girls just irritate me. It's not as if the MC has any romantic feelings for the girls when you go for public route anyway.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Nonsense. It's plain evil to be angry at someone because he is ill or even crippled.
People have the absolute right to say "I won't fund this anymore, it's far too slow", and that's the end of it.
Marty did mention that cbob has health issues.

Reactions: TrueJackal and Xto

Fapping2enjoY

May 25, 2021
Oh boi, here we go again...
A little picture to raise the mood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm... Hi... I'm new here so... Can I ask how to reach that part(or be able to view this scene). I have mostly completed every possible scene in book 4 (slave route) that I know of but not this part (or rather I haven't seen this scene)

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes