Juel

Nov 15, 2020
I've done upgrade the brothel at earth kingdom but i dont know what to do next. Can anyone help? :(

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey a thousand dumbasses asked but when it there gonna be an update for the fourth book love route?

DumbZirael

Aug 15, 2019
I haven't played this game in like a year(my last save files show July 2020) and I have no idea where I'm at storywise, I only remember bare minimal details. I'm in fire nation at the moment with the option of choosing between Mai/Azula/go find the avatar on-screen when I opened the game. Can someone help me out...

Which book is this? If I download the new version of the game(I'm currently at 0.8.63 on Android) for Windows, can I get a save file with the game completed till this point?

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
I haven't played this game in like a year(my last save files show July 2020) and I have no idea where I'm at storywise, I only remember bare minimal details. I'm in fire nation at the moment with the option of choosing between Mai/Azula/go find the avatar on-screen when I opened the game. Can someone help me out...

Which book is this? If I download the new version of the game(I'm currently at 0.8.63 on Android) for Windows, can I get a save file with the game completed till this point?
You seem to be on the love route for book 2. If you don't remember anything, I'd recommend replaying the game

Reactions: DumbZirael

DumbZirael

Aug 15, 2019
You seem to be on the love route for book 2. If you don't remember anything, I'd recommend replaying the game
I don't remember all the details storywise but I do remember playing book 1(with Katara) but not much about book 2...
It'd be great if I can get a save file with book 1 completed so that I can start book 2 from the beginning without playing the entire thing again.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I don't remember all the details storywise but I do remember playing book 1(with Katara) but not much about book 2...
It'd be great if I can get a save file with book 1 completed so that I can start book 2 from the beginning without playing the entire thing again.
If you start a new game you can choose what book you want to play. No need for a save file.

Reactions: noahgreed
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes