Aug 13, 2017
"You keep saying that word. I don't think it means what you think it means"

View attachment 1236878 View attachment 1236878
I know exactly what it means. When Marty says things like "I haven't heard from cbob" what would you call it? Just because they got a single email back that they themselves made no sense doesn't mean they're communicating. However, I guess for some reason it's hard for people to accept that things aren't always as sympathetic as they wish to believe. Is it because you think "well they've gotten this far there's no way they'd just drop it, they must be sick or something is wrong!!". Let me ask you in response then is this not normal behaviour? For the last few years have we not seen the constant lack of updates that last months at a time only to return and then drop off again?

Reactions: Mistervd

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I know exactly what it means. When Marty says things like "I haven't heard from cbob" what would you call it? Just because they got a single email back that they themselves made no sense doesn't mean they're communicating. However, I guess for some reason it's hard for people to accept that things aren't always as sympathetic as they wish to believe. Is it because you think "well they've gotten this far there's no way they'd just drop it, they must be sick or something is wrong!!". Let me ask you in response then is this not normal behaviour? For the last few years have we not seen the constant lack of updates that last months at a time only to return and then drop off again?
Well, ghosting is for good, not something that being done occasionally.

That aside, actions do speak louder than words. People do not change behavior that lasted years out of mere whim. The past years cbob showed commitment, way more than most creators do. Now, for some time, he goes between periods of productivity to periods of - nothing. Assuming this is not because of some serious issue is unreasonable.

He knows he jeopardizes a major source of income - how much are the Patreon pledges, monthly? 20K$ or so? He agreed with Marty to drop the pledges until he gets on track again.

So no matter which angle you look at it, it is not reasonable to get to the conclusions you did.

Last but not least, there is no need for conspiracy theory thinking. The plain claims are that he is not well. Any evidence that says otherwise? None. The plain facts are that cbob invested in this project for years and says he still into it. Any evidence he is lying? None.

It may be that cbob's condition will keep deteriorating, and FET will never be concluded. That will be sad. Conducting a witch hunt to put the blame on a man that has every reason not to quit is not justified.

Aug 13, 2017
Well, ghosting is for good, not something that being done occasionally.

That aside, actions do speak louder than words. People do not change behavior that lasted years out of mere whim. The past years cbob showed commitment, way more than most creators do. Now, for some time, he goes between periods of productivity to periods of - nothing. Assuming this is not because of some serious issue is unreasonable.

He knows he jeopardizes a major source of income - how much are the Patreon pledges, monthly? 20K$ or so? He agreed with Marty to drop the pledges until he gets on track again.

So no matter which angle you look at it, it is not reasonable to get to the conclusions you did.

Last but not least, there is no need for conspiracy theory thinking. The plain claims are that he is not well. Any evidence that says otherwise? None. The plain facts are that cbob invested in this project for years and says he still into it. Any evidence he is lying? None.

It may be that cbob's condition will keep deteriorating, and FET will never be concluded. That will be sad. Conducting a witch hunt to put the blame on a man that has every reason not to quit is not justified.
The only conspiracy theory thinking here is you guys making up some unheard of illness. If you want to look at the facts then sure let's do that. For starters you're arguing semantics on the term ghosting. You can be ghosted for a couple weeks or even a day the fact is that two people working closely on a project shouldn't have to worry about this major breakdown in communication. It's not only unprofessional but puts more stress on the partner that actually has contact with the public.

As for the patreon pledges I find it funny you mention that. I wont argue against someone earning money but at the same time are you so easily tricked? Of all the months that they've taken without updates but strung people along on vague promises and posts about it coming soon how many of those months did they actually delay pledges? Or stop charging altogether? That wasn't something that happened until the previous incident which at that time would've been the second or third time development had been halted by cbob deciding to just go hide away in his mountain.

Even with that the second they released a miniscule, "barebones" (in their own words) update that barely had any progress they started charging people again so you should drop the argument altogether.

The only problem here is honesty, I don't like when people say one thing when they clearly intend another. If they were transparent with their intentions and what was going on I wouldn't care. You can say I have no reason to argue this all you want but I will. Even just as recently as a week ago they continue their usual tricks of releasing a post saying something that would lead people to believe progress is going to be made like "I got an email from cbob and it made me hopeful but you know I can't really promise anything but it's also good". If this is going to be a constant issue and they really cared about their supporters and the project why not put their patreon on hold everytime they take longer than a month to update seeing as they haven't said anything to retract their really early claim about getting updates out every month or so?

Reactions: youman and Mistervd

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
The thing i hate most about this whole lack of content is the wasted time on Martys talent. He could do so much more and he also wants to do so much more stuff, but he cant because cbob is the boss of the project and he has to wait until cbob finally messaging back after weeks of basically no contact at all.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The thing i hate most about this whole lack of content is the wasted time on Martys talent. He could do so much more and he also wants to do so much more stuff, but he cant because cbob is the boss of the project and he has to wait until cbob finally messaging back after weeks of basically no contact at all.
That's what hurt me the most too.
Marty really has a lot of talent and he can't give his 100%. In any case the ammount of work he does is just amazing.
And he also have good taste, just look at Raven's route in 18titans.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That's what hurt me the most too.
Marty really has a lot of talent and he can't give his 100%. In any case the ammount of work he does is just amazing.
And he also have good taste, just look at Raven's route in 18titans.
That game need a lot of improvement.I don't like how MC acting as a douchebag and rapist in that game.He still need a guide and storytelling.So far,only Raven story is interesting.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
C'mon cbob, elden ring release date was annunced eventually so no more excuses for your depression caused by game hiatus. New challenge buddy, complete the love route before january 21 2022. Show us than you're better than From or live forever in shame for haven't complete the game before them :p

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I wish I could say Im surprised that we went maybe 2 months without releases getting delayed again (or even less if you dont count the most recent update which had a few minutes worth of content, most if it involving pissing which the artist has seemed disturbingly keen on including as much as he possibly can this route)

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I wish I could say Im surprised that we went maybe 2 months without releases getting delayed again (or even less if you dont count the most recent update which had a few minutes worth of content, most if it involving pissing which the artist has seemed disturbingly keen on including as much as he possibly can this route)
I don't mind the urination. I thought the best action combo of slave route was the bj > pissing clean scene. I'm down to soak some girls.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
my game keep crashing when i load old save how can i fix this? or give me book 4 slave full save?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes