Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
As for 18 titan,that game really need a rework.It remind me of Book 1 FET,all the characters are bland and not interesting.I think the only girl that i attached to is Raven,their love story and her character development is interesting.The others...meh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
whats with the waterbending quest "suit up"? im clicking on it but it looks bugged (nothing happens) also i had already 2 bugs i had to ignore or rollback...

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
whats with the waterbending quest "suit up"? im clicking on it but it looks bugged (nothing happens) also i had already 2 bugs i had to ignore or rollback...
You have to activate quest, then hunt for fur, give it to the shop, wait a day, pay 100 gold and train again.

Vzfhdhdhdhddgdh

Jun 29, 2020
Also make sure you have the newest version, AFAIK in one of the last ones they accidently made that mission impossible and fixed it in the next version. Happy hunting

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the only way FET ends in july is if:
a) its not THIS july but another a few years away.
b) game is getting cancelled and the next update is the last one.
c) he went into the future, stole the finished product, and came back, but the process of getting it, avoiding the time police, and erasing the time continuum paradox that will cause the end of all existance in the universe/multiverse, will take around a month or so.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I'm not a patron so i can't say for sure but from the first lines it looks like he's programming the next build judging from the making clickable things happen to cute avatar ladies

leejs

Apr 29, 2020
plz help me somebody

when i try to start a new game, I can't play the game with this coming out. how can i fix this?
If you know how, reply me please

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "D:\downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[1]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.3e
Mon Jun 14 22:04:12 2021

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
plz help me somebody

when i try to start a new game, I can't play the game with this coming out. how can i fix this?
If you know how, reply me please

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "D:\downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[1]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.3e
Mon Jun 14 22:04:12 2021
Happened to me because the path (folders chain) contained non-English characters. It's a RenPy issue (happened with some other games too).

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
new post on patreon, can someone kindly tell us what it says? thanks in advance :3
It's the 1st time that cbob actually share with us some of his condition. He has recently diagnosed with ADHD and is on medication that makes him sleepy. If I understood correctly, he said it's the 1st time in 2 years (!!!!!) that he did laundry. The guy has some very seious problems. Wish I was there to help (it's my profession).

He concluded with "FET is my number 1 priority"

Only I can do is the useless "thoughts and pray". The guy is a brilliant and dedicated creator. He deserves good life.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
does ':' in 'D(D:)' it also a problem? I'll try again by repositioning the file
View attachment 1245676
It seems ok to me, no non-English characters. For the sake of testing, move/copy it to something like c:\testfet (very simple path). I doubt if it will work, but it's a few minutes test that can't hurt.
Does this problem happened with earlier versions?

EDIT: try to download again. Maybe a file got corrupted or some shit.

leejs

Apr 29, 2020
It seems ok to me, no non-English characters. For the sake of testing, move/copy it to something like c:\testfet (very simple path). I doubt if it will work, but it's a few minutes test that can't hurt.
i moved the game in c:\new but it happend again :(:( and this thing emerge in 0.9.2c too, i'll try again with 0.8.3c for now

//it happen in 083c too really don't know why

leejs

Apr 29, 2020

EDIT: try to download again. Maybe a file got corrupted or some shit.
downloaded it again, but it doesn't work

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Oh shit.
What I would have done if I really wanted to play is long and complicated. Download the freeware version of VMWare, create a 120Gb virtual machine, install windows on it, run the game from the VM. But this is both lengthy and complicated. I suggest you'll wait to see if someone comes up with a more reasonable solution.

leejs

Apr 29, 2020
Oh shit.
What I would have done if I really wanted to play is long and complicated. Download the freeware version of VMWare, create a 120Gb virtual machine, install windows on it, run the game from the VM. But this is both lengthy and complicated. I suggest you'll wait to see if someone comes up with a more reasonable solution.
Well, I think I'd better wait thx for helping me

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Google found:

d) If you have error like

line 190, in lookup_translate return tl.block[0] AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'
It means you used an unofficial translation of our game, which damaged your persistent files! You should find and delete all persistent files on your PC to fix it. They are located in saves folders, and paths to save folders are described above.

e) Make sure files are not corrupted. Try to download the game again, and if possible put it on another drive, even if logical.

f) Make sure your antivirus doesn't interfere with the game. Sometimes AVs settings are too strict. Try to add the game to AV exceptions.

g) Try to launch the game with admin privileges.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From another source - this is sign of a missing file
Where have you downloaded FET from?

Reactions: genghis khan
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes