leejs

Apr 29, 2020
Google found:

d) If you have error like

It means you used an unofficial translation of our game, which damaged your persistent files! You should find and delete all persistent files on your PC to fix it. They are located in saves folders, and paths to save folders are described above.

e) Make sure files are not corrupted. Try to download the game again, and if possible put it on another drive, even if logical.

f) Make sure your antivirus doesn't interfere with the game. Sometimes AVs settings are too strict. Try to add the game to AV exceptions.

g) Try to launch the game with admin privileges.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From another source - this is sign of a missing file
Where have you downloaded FET from?
from the mega link in here

i'll try to find that files

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for passing this on. doesn't sound that uncomprehensible to me. if it's diagnosed adhd, would explain some of the "uncomprehensiveness" and the bandwagon's swerving, so to speak. own part of hell, if you get spammed with ideas which all drop gone in split seconds when you peak. on the other hand, most of the medications tend to strip you off those ideas just the same. good luck to him to find a balance. some spent half their life trying, some turn out great writers/atrists etc who then barely get things finished without massive halp.. unpredictable.

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
this came out a while back and i waited to download it until the changelog was updated, but looking now i see it still hasnt been. What changed in the 9.3 version?

Reactions: Ra12346
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes