Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
ADHD?
I would rather guess he's suicidal depressive since that's the kind of energy I've always sensed from him.

deathyface

May 30, 2017
ADHD?
I would rather guess he's suicidal depressive since that's the kind of energy I've always sensed from him.
Speaking as someone with ADHD sometimes it's the same. It's incredibly frustrating to not be able to maintain concentration/attention and you jump between ideas/things to do. I know for me it massively affected my RL work up until I got diagnosed, with meds and councilling I've been able to become significantly more productive

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Speaking as someone with ADHD sometimes it's the same. It's incredibly frustrating to not be able to maintain concentration/attention and you jump between ideas/things to do. I know for me it massively affected my RL work up until I got diagnosed, with meds and councilling I've been able to become significantly more productive
You know the thing is the lines between a lot of mental illnesses are pretty blurred because usually one or more of the same symptoms are present in different mental illnesses.
Going by their definitions you can have few mental illnesses at the same time...
Lack of focus, for example, applies to, depression, ADHD, PTSD, CPTSD, anxiety, schizophrenia, alzheimer, ahedonia, dementia and god knows how many of them have the very same symptom yet.
And above all else they can only put you in the label which you describe for them yourself and that's why misdiagnosing is so common.
Not necessarily saying cbob is misdiagnosed but he as well could be.

Aug 13, 2017
ADHD?
This is why I can't take you guys seriously. The people arguing he has some deep mental issues don't actually care about facts. The argument is always "oh you don't know what's going on" but now that he's actually come out and given you guys an answer it's "nah I don't think so it must be this". Well whatever, I can't argue against human nature and as humans we'll always delude ourselves into excusing the things we wish to see prosper.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
This is why I can't take you guys seriously. The people arguing he has some deep mental issues don't actually care about facts. The argument is always "oh you don't know what's going on" but now that he's actually come out and given you guys an answer it's "nah I don't think so it must be this". Well whatever, I can't argue against human nature and as humans we'll always delude ourselves into excusing the things we wish to see prosper.
I'm not denying anything tho, if he has ADHD then he has ADHD but if he doesn't have an ADHD then he's still mentally ill all the same, just on something else, the problem, his problem, is still here.
Just saying that it may not necessarily be an ADHD as it's sometimes very difficult to distinguish one mental illness from the other.
What does it really change whether he has ADHD or some other mental illness though?
It's still an illness which gets in his way.

Reactions: F1forhalp
Aug 13, 2017
I'm not denying anything tho, if he has ADHD then he has ADHD but if he doesn't have an ADHD then he's still mentally ill all the same, just on something else, the problem, his problem, is still here.
Just saying that it may not necessarily be an ADHD as it's sometimes very difficult to distinguish one mental illness from the other.
What does it really change whether he has ADHD or some other mental illness though?
It's still an illness which gets in his way.
If only things were that simple

joe blog

Apr 29, 2017
The writing in this game is top tier. Perfectly matches the tone of this kind of game should have.

Edit: Fucked up what I tried to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2020x

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
What happens with children after MC gets girls pregnant before book 4 or pregnant option is just fore fun ?
If I'm remembering right Katara says one of her children was conceived while you were in Aang's body when you visit her in bk4 slave route. If so theres a chance all their first born could be yours. With Katara shes "interacted" with you 3 different times and she has 3 kids. So Lin could be your spiritual daughter, Lin and Tenzin could be spiritual siblings. Might not be canon but it would be interesting. Timeline doesn't fit exactly but not like the game follows the show exactly anyway.

Plus in bk1 you donated sperm and in bk2 ran a breeding farm. Also the contraceptives were blood pressure pills in bk3. Could have lots of spiritual children besides the girls you get to see who took pregnancy speed up potions.

Don't expect real consequences, the most you can get is some lines of dialogue.
Are there actually dialogue changes if you did different routes?

Last edited:

ezarel5620

Dec 13, 2020
Does patreon have a "pay per release" thing? Would probably be better rather than trying to keep the illusion of semi consistent updates especially the past year or so

Although I guess there's no reason for them to change their payment system, people have proven they are more than willing to keep paying each month even if nothing comes out and while they have paused payments a few times they honestly can get away with not doing so

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes